Strega's Discussions (1,798)

Discussions Replied To (1658) Replies Latest Activity

"Step away from the scrabble bag, mate..."

Strega replied Feb 12 to Is it possible to kill in the name of Atheism?

83 Mar 19
Reply by Derek Cantrell

"Oh right, well let's blame the mother for conceiving him then."

Strega replied Feb 12 to Should reluctant rape and abuse victims be forced to testify?

40 Feb 17
Reply by Unseen

"Question. When the constitution was penned, along with this 14th amendment, was tech…"

Strega replied Feb 12 to Should reluctant rape and abuse victims be forced to testify?

40 Feb 17
Reply by Unseen

"I'm confused as to why anyone is surprised that atheists can be stupid idiots too.…"

Strega replied Feb 12 to BREAKING: Atheist Slaughters Three of Muslim Family in Chapel Hill, North Carolina

70 Feb 22
Reply by James Cox

"Well of course! Why do you think women park so badly? allegedly because men have bee…"

Strega replied Feb 12 to BREAKING: Atheist Slaughters Three of Muslim Family in Chapel Hill, North Carolina

70 Feb 22
Reply by James Cox

"I'm a bit concerned Bob thinks compassion has to be learned. I'm afraid I couldn't r…"

Strega replied Feb 10 to Column by David Brooks...thoughts?

80 Feb 28
Reply by Ed

"Well I'll be your friend, Virgil and we can flaunt our eccentricity amongst our peer…"

Strega replied Feb 10 to Mini post: That weird question, "How are you doing?"

65 Feb 10
Reply by Strega

"Random, Unseen. Men's prisons are not really likely to be facing abortion issues as…"

Strega replied Feb 10 to Prolife? Pro-choice? Me I am a new middle ground I call Pro-DECISION

110 Feb 16
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"Bob I think the OP refers to legal choice. Everyone's personal choice on virtually e…"

Strega replied Feb 10 to Prolife? Pro-choice? Me I am a new middle ground I call Pro-DECISION

110 Feb 16
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"I hear you, Virgil. It's a funny tendency by straight people to collectivise us, but…"

Strega replied Feb 9 to Mini post: That weird question, "How are you doing?"

65 Feb 10
Reply by Strega

RSS

Services we love!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service