Strega's Discussions (2,410)

Discussions Replied To (2151) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh Lord, won't you buy me a night on the town, I'm counting on you, Lord, please don…"

Strega replied Jul 31 to Forced to accept grace

174 yesterday
Reply by TJ

"Bite me"

Strega replied Jul 30 to What is the Greatest Evidence for or Against the Existence of the Judeo-Christian God?

363 yesterday
Reply by Zenith

"I just googled it now, and many links came up - here's one, not particularly vetted…"

Strega replied Jul 28 to Forced to accept grace

174 yesterday
Reply by TJ

"I hope that's a typo, Dr Bob, and you are not attempting to correlate "experience" w…"

Strega replied Jul 27 to Forced to accept grace

174 yesterday
Reply by TJ

"Q. How many Protestants does it take to change a light bulb? A. None. Protestants l…"

Strega replied Jul 27 to Forced to accept grace

174 yesterday
Reply by TJ

"There was a wonderful Twitter storm a short while back with women taking cut out mal…"

Strega replied Jul 27 to Muslim Idiot Zealots Threaten Nude Bathers in Germany - Hey, how about minding your own business!

27 Jul 30
Reply by Davis Goodman

"Please stop name-calling. It breaches TA rules."

Strega replied Jul 26 to The Backfire Effect — It's why you can't change a Christian's or Trump follower's mind...and they can't change yours

60 Jul 31
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Why?"

Strega replied Jul 22 to The Backfire Effect — It's why you can't change a Christian's or Trump follower's mind...and they can't change yours

60 Jul 31
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Incest seems to transcend cultures. I know the genetics argument for divergence, but…"

Strega replied Jul 19 to Where does moral responsibility come from?

23 Jul 22
Reply by Unseen

"From someone who has to read every single post made to TA, can I please thank you fo…"

Strega replied Jul 19 to What is the Greatest Evidence for or Against the Existence of the Judeo-Christian God?

363 yesterday
Reply by Zenith

RSS

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service