Strega's Discussions (2,477)

Discussions Replied To (2197) Replies Latest Activity

"I watched a short video of Stephen Fry advocating that in reality, the safest place…"

Strega replied Feb 21 to Should Apple have to help the FBI unlock a terrorist's iPhone?

42 Feb 28
Reply by SteveInCO

"Thanks, Stephen!"

Strega replied Feb 17 to What will we do? What will we do!!!

58 Mar 30
Reply by Unseen

"The factory of the future will have two employees, a man and a dog. The man is there…"

Strega replied Feb 16 to What will we do? What will we do!!!

58 Mar 30
Reply by Unseen

"Except hair styling - hairdressers will be the last bastion of human labour"

Strega replied Feb 16 to What will we do? What will we do!!!

58 Mar 30
Reply by Unseen

"Bill Turnbull rocked. I used to watch BBC breakfast show just because Bill was so gr…"

Strega replied Feb 13 to Dan Walker, the creationist sports presenter replacing Bill Turnbull on BBC Breakfast

19 Feb 15
Reply by TJ

"Thanks Davis that was very interesting and informative. It leaves me with the questi…"

Strega replied Feb 11 to A quasi-objective morality without God: the anti-arbitrariness principle

115 Feb 11
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Nice point, TJ"

Strega replied Feb 10 to A quasi-objective morality without God: the anti-arbitrariness principle

115 Feb 11
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Hi Gregg, this response appeared 4 times. I'm guessing you had a computer hiccup, so…"

Strega replied Feb 10 to A quasi-objective morality without God: the anti-arbitrariness principle

115 Feb 11
Reply by Pope Beanie

"How are you going to celebrate it? I'm not sure there's such a thing as "we atheists…"

Strega replied Feb 10 to How are we Atheists going to celebrate Darwins Birthday ?

4 Feb 10
Reply by Jake LaFort

"First laugh of the day duly initiated!"

Strega replied Feb 6 to Are Christians who don't follow the Mosaic Law hypocrites?

14 Feb 6
Reply by SteveInCO

RSS

Forum

Hellish Venus

Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by Davis Goodman 55 minutes ago. 2 Replies

A fun philosophy thought experiment

Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by Jake LaFort 1 hour ago. 15 Replies

God's miracle

Started by proudAthiest in Small Talk. Last reply by TJ 2 hours ago. 7 Replies

SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT

Started by Unseen in Philosophy. Last reply by Sagacious Hawk 7 hours ago. 38 Replies

Events

Blog Posts

Catholic Vegetarians??

Posted by Reg The Fronkey Farmer on December 7, 2016 at 4:00pm 7 Comments

An Election & Corruption

Posted by Noon Alif on December 5, 2016 at 7:37pm 3 Comments

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service