Strega's Discussions (2,552)

Discussions Replied To (2263) Replies Latest Activity

"Hang on a sec - if you met him on Craig's List, how did he manage to get on line? Yo…"

Strega replied yesterday to My walking partner is a sex offender

20 yesterday
Reply by matt.clerke

"Coffee karma! Chuckles"

Strega replied on Saturday to ★★★★★★★★★★★★ [1 second conversion] Convert theist to atheist, in 1 second ★★★★★★★★★★★★

34 yesterday
Reply by ProgrammingGodJordan

"Does this mean you won't be able to move state as you had intimated was your plan ea…"

Strega replied on Friday to A brave new adventure

9 yesterday
Reply by TJ

"*coffee spits* hahaha it's nuggets like this that make my very simple day!"

Strega replied on Thursday to ★★ [4.3 SECOND conversion] ★★: CONVERT religious to atheist, in roughly 4.3 seconds

27 on Saturday
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Nah, Omni isn't an atheist thing. However, if I was depending on the OP's system to…"

Strega replied on Thursday to ★★★★★★★★★★★★ [1 second conversion] Convert theist to atheist, in 1 second ★★★★★★★★★★★★

34 yesterday
Reply by ProgrammingGodJordan

"I respect your honesty :). Personal belief is just that. If it helps you to function…"

Strega replied on Thursday to (Slightly nervous) greetings from a "gentle" Christian

69 20 hours ago
Reply by Jake LaFort

"It's not really a choice, J - it's like not believing in Santa - and let's face it,…"

Strega replied on Thursday to (Slightly nervous) greetings from a "gentle" Christian

69 20 hours ago
Reply by Jake LaFort

"I cannot describe the feeling of love, but I can certainly describe the subject I mi…"

69 20 hours ago
Reply by Jake LaFort

"The antonym of love is hate. The antonym of beauty is ugliness. If you accredit god…"

Strega replied on Wednesday to (Slightly nervous) greetings from a "gentle" Christian

69 20 hours ago
Reply by Jake LaFort

"The Sunday School posts can be found at the lower right hand side of the screen. Cli…"

Strega replied on Wednesday to (Slightly nervous) greetings from a "gentle" Christian

69 20 hours ago
Reply by Jake LaFort

RSS

Forum

How do you define God?

Started by Belle Rose in Theistic Arguments and Debate Help. Last reply by Simon Paynton 19 minutes ago. 2 Replies

The Abyss of Online Degree Options

Started by Belle Rose in Advice. Last reply by Simon Paynton 18 minutes ago. 1 Reply

My walking partner is a sex offender

Started by Belle Rose in Advice. Last reply by matt.clerke yesterday. 20 Replies

Too little too late you assholes!!!!!

Started by Belle Rose in Politics. Last reply by Pope Beanie yesterday. 10 Replies

A brave new adventure

Started by Belle Rose in Atheist Parenting. Last reply by TJ yesterday. 9 Replies

© 2017   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service