Strega's Discussions (2,327)

Discussions Replied To (2085) Replies Latest Activity

""

Strega replied 15 hours ago to Where is the Atheist Pilgrimage 'Mecca'?

9 1 hour ago
Reply by MikeLong

"It used to be, "I'm being eaten alive", which makes sense, whereas 'bitten' doesn't.…"

Strega replied on Monday to Time for some grammar nazi fun. Things people say that bother you.

131 10 hours ago
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Yes, everything goes with that singular. Wonderful, isn't it?"

Strega replied on Sunday to Time for some grammar nazi fun. Things people say that bother you.

131 10 hours ago
Reply by Pope Beanie

"It's the use of the singular 'has' which directs the reader to attach it to 'a chose…"

Strega replied on Sunday to Time for some grammar nazi fun. Things people say that bother you.

131 10 hours ago
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Delightful example of when to use 'than' - grin"

Strega replied on Sunday to Scary Trump speech to the NRA after its endorsement

14 on Monday
Reply by SteveInCO

"If the only problem religion causes is annoyance to you then I'd say sure, walk away…"

Strega replied on Sunday to Why waste time hoping religious people just go away.

16 5 hours ago
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"How, then, does greed, or envy as motivators fall into the category of materialism?"

Strega replied May 19 to I'm a philosophical materialist. Are you?

16 on Sunday
Reply by SteveInCO

"Those are more vocabulary orientated than grammar related. My pet peeve for erroneo…"

Strega replied May 19 to Time for some grammar nazi fun. Things people say that bother you.

131 10 hours ago
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Hospitalized indicates it was done TO the patient. In hospital indicates it was done…"

Strega replied May 19 to Time for some grammar nazi fun. Things people say that bother you.

131 10 hours ago
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Sort of like choosing poison ivy over cyanide? Not an envious position to be in. I'v…"

Strega replied May 18 to My worst nightmare is becoming a reality

45 on Friday
Reply by Unseen

RSS

Forum

Where is the Atheist Pilgrimage 'Mecca'?

Started by Lord Atheist in Small Talk. Last reply by MikeLong 1 hour ago. 9 Replies

Feeling down lately

Started by proudAthiest in Society. Last reply by proudAthiest 13 hours ago. 16 Replies

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service