Strega's Discussions (2,542)

Discussions Replied To (2255) Replies Latest Activity

"The antonym of love is hate. The antonym of beauty is ugliness. If you accredit god…"

Strega replied 3 hours ago to (Slightly nervous) greetings from a "gentle" Christian

15 49 minutes ago
Reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer

"The Sunday School posts can be found at the lower right hand side of the screen. Cli…"

Strega replied 3 hours ago to (Slightly nervous) greetings from a "gentle" Christian

15 49 minutes ago

"Hi there, J and welcome to Think Atheist :). It's always a good thing to question yo…"

Strega replied 5 hours ago to (Slightly nervous) greetings from a "gentle" Christian

15 49 minutes ago

"How does the bit in Leviticus which states that if a man has sex with another man yo…"

Strega replied 6 hours ago to Would you consider me to be an atheist, agnostic, or theist?

36 2 hours ago
Reply by Belle Rose

"I'm not sure, Belle, that you are familiar with the definition of an 'apologist'. Mi…"

Strega replied 6 hours ago to Would you consider me to be an atheist, agnostic, or theist?

36 2 hours ago
Reply by Belle Rose

"So how many conversions have you effected with your theories?"

Strega replied yesterday to ★★★★★★★★★★★★ [1 second conversion] Convert theist to atheist, in 1 second ★★★★★★★★★★★★

7 16 hours ago
Reply by ProgrammingGodJordan

"Tom, don't smoke!!!!"

Strega replied on Monday to Would you consider me to be an atheist, agnostic, or theist?

36 2 hours ago
Reply by Belle Rose

"so your prophet is pre-predicting my free will? Too funny, Simon :)"

Strega replied on Monday to Would you consider me to be an atheist, agnostic, or theist?

36 2 hours ago
Reply by Belle Rose

"Simon, free will would enable you to choose your direction. You cannot therefore be…"

36 2 hours ago
Reply by Belle Rose

"I think the key word you used there, Simon, is 'imagine'."

36 2 hours ago
Reply by Belle Rose

RSS

Forum

Evidence for God's existence

Started by Bob Servetus in Religion and the Religious, Atheism and Atheists. Last reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer 2 hours ago. 6 Replies

Immaculate conception!!

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Simon Mathews 6 hours ago. 1 Reply

Can you ever really heal from trauma/abuse?

Started by Belle Rose in Advice. Last reply by Sagacious Hawk 3 hours ago. 3 Replies

What do you think of Ayurvedic Science?

Started by Belle Rose in Biology and Medicine. Last reply by Pope Beanie 18 hours ago. 15 Replies

© 2017   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service