Strega's Discussions (2,384)

Discussions Replied To (2134) Replies Latest Activity

"Why?"

Strega replied yesterday to The Backfire Effect — It's why you can't change a Christian's or Trump follower's mind...and they can't change yours

27 23 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

"Incest seems to transcend cultures. I know the genetics argument for divergence, but…"

Strega replied on Wednesday to Where does moral responsibility come from?

23 yesterday
Reply by Unseen

"From someone who has to read every single post made to TA, can I please thank you fo…"

Strega replied on Tuesday to What is the Greatest Evidence for or Against the Existence of the Judeo-Christian God?

213 yesterday
Reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer

"If this sale is worth 10k, why not chat to shitty manager about his helping you and…"

Strega replied on Tuesday to Corporate Bulldogs

23 on Thursday
Reply by Jake LaFort

"We've been here before. I think we fundamentally all agreed that in fact, "X" marks…"

Strega replied on Monday to Mike PENCE?!?!!!??............well.....I'm not surprised.

67 on Wednesday

""And I feel too small to feel like I could make a change" If you only change one li…"

Strega replied on Monday to Mourning as an Atheist

13 on Wednesday
Reply by Tammi L Coles

"I have my Gandalf mixed up with my Dumbledore apparently :)"

Strega replied Jul 17 to What is the Greatest Evidence for or Against the Existence of the Judeo-Christian God?

213 yesterday

"I read somewhere that in the Muslim chronicles, the fruit in the G of E was a banana."

Strega replied Jul 17 to What is the Greatest Evidence for or Against the Existence of the Judeo-Christian God?

213 yesterday

"Do non-mythical serpents have legs?"

213 yesterday

"How often do you breathe, when you're 'telling them'? Just curious :)"

Strega replied Jul 17 to Mike PENCE?!?!!!??............well.....I'm not surprised.

67 on Wednesday

RSS

Sunday School

Loading… Loading feed

Events

Blog Posts

Honour killing & Pakistani Muslim

Posted by navid on July 18, 2016 at 6:00am 8 Comments

Virgo

Posted by Brad Snowder on July 17, 2016 at 11:18am 0 Comments

Services we love!