James's Discussions (521)

Discussions Replied To (490) Replies Latest Activity

"I actually just wrote a blog about atheist marriage a little over a week ago. Some o…"

James replied Feb 27, 2013 to Atheist Weddings

56 Mar 5, 2013
Reply by Teri G

"As others have said, good planning and the fact that this didn't include trees are t…"

James replied Feb 19, 2013 to need some help with this one

14 Feb 20, 2013
Reply by matt.clerke

"My wife and I used to like Chic-fil-A, and dealt with their religious roots. But whe…"

James replied Feb 12, 2013 to Do you avoid religious businesses?

86 Jul 13
Reply by H3xx

"That will likely be their reply, but the sad fact is that the NT also says that the…"

James replied Feb 11, 2013 to HUGE religious debate, need some of your feedback.

104 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by Rob Klaers

"Sometimes absence of evidence is evidence of absence, and sometimes it isn't. You ha…"

James replied Feb 10, 2013 to An absence of evidence is evidence of absence.

2 Feb 11, 2013
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"Too bad that every Biblical scholar you talk to will tell you that none of the books…"

James replied Feb 10, 2013 to HUGE religious debate, need some of your feedback.

104 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by Rob Klaers

"Doug, Is your thread going to be an ongoing thing where the atheist needs to constan…"

James replied Jan 24, 2013 to Looking for a friendly atheist

98 Jan 29, 2013
Reply by Peta M

"Agreed. That's why I ask 'what have we learned', rather than wish it never happened.…"

James replied Jan 5, 2013 to Well, Then Why Think Atheist?

199 Jan 15, 2013
Reply by kris feenstra

"To be perfectly honest, I don't care if there has been myth in the past, or for a hy…"

James replied Jan 5, 2013 to Well, Then Why Think Atheist?

199 Jan 15, 2013
Reply by kris feenstra

"Sorry to hear about your kitty. :(  We lost one of ours last year, so I know how you…"

James replied Jan 4, 2013 to R.I.P What Does it Mean to You?

78 Apr 21
Reply by Mike Cole

RSS

Forum

The Cross

Started by Belle Rose in Religion and the Religious, Atheism and Atheists. Last reply by Davis Goodman 44 minutes ago. 21 Replies

Help Think Atheist!

Started by David Smith in Theistic Arguments and Debate Help. Last reply by Simon Mathews 9 hours ago. 18 Replies

How do you cure Insanity???

Started by Belle Rose in Advice. Last reply by MikeLong 19 hours ago. 38 Replies

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service