Becca's Discussions (466)

Discussions Replied To (436) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm terrified too. I cried when I found out. I don't think there is a bright side. I…"

Becca replied Nov 19 to Terrified

11 Nov 19
Reply by Becca

"If Trump gets impeached then we get Pence. That's definitely not and improvement in…"

Becca replied Nov 19 to Terrified

11 Nov 19
Reply by Becca

"Faith is holding something to be true/real regardless of the evidence. Faith does no…"

Becca replied Nov 19 to You have faith too....

99 7 hours ago
Reply by Belle Rose

"I'm not saying that teenagers push the limits all the time (I don't think that they…"

Becca replied Sep 21, 2015 to Real Bomb Threat Concerns or Prejudice and Bigotry Knee jerk reaction?

43 Sep 27, 2015
Reply by Gary Clouse

"Is it really that hard to think that he was actually telling the truth? That all he…"

Becca replied Sep 21, 2015 to Real Bomb Threat Concerns or Prejudice and Bigotry Knee jerk reaction?

43 Sep 27, 2015
Reply by Gary Clouse

"I've had a number of students bring their own gadgets to school to proudly show me a…"

Becca replied Sep 20, 2015 to Real Bomb Threat Concerns or Prejudice and Bigotry Knee jerk reaction?

43 Sep 27, 2015
Reply by Gary Clouse

"Yes, there certainly are many children out there who were breastfed for 2+ years and…"

Becca replied Sep 10, 2015 to Could LACK of breastfeeding contribute to autism?

41 Sep 13, 2015
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Is there a lack of evidence for a biological drive because a biological drive doesn'…"

Becca replied Aug 30, 2015 to The most powerful force in the Universe

67 Aug 31, 2015
Reply by Belle Rose

"I used to post here a little more often but for the last few years have pretty much…"

Becca replied Aug 25, 2015 to The most powerful force in the Universe

67 Aug 31, 2015
Reply by Belle Rose

"For many the fact that people exist who do not believe in god is enough for atheists…"

Becca replied Nov 15, 2014 to Why do we want to show people they are wrong?

53 Nov 24, 2014
Reply by kris feenstra

RSS

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service