Scott Howard's Discussions (56)

Discussions Replied To (49) Replies Latest Activity

"Welcome Wayne. I will be very interested to hear from a non-US perspective since mos…"

Scott Howard replied Apr 2, 2012 to Thought I would say hello

7 Apr 3, 2012
Reply by Lorraine

"For some reason this has never bothered me. It has increased my passion for life, fo…"

Scott Howard replied Apr 2, 2012 to How could an ex-atheist ever have been an atheist to begin with?

114 Aug 19
Reply by Dan Ashton Lloyd

"My thought is, What? 2,000 people saw the resurrected Jesus and NOT ONE OF THEM WROT…"

Scott Howard replied Apr 2, 2012 to 2,000 Witnesses to Resurrection?

4 Apr 2, 2012
Reply by Scott Howard

"The few that I have run across in the short time  since my deconversion weren't ever…"

Scott Howard replied Mar 31, 2012 to How could an ex-atheist ever have been an atheist to begin with?

114 Aug 19
Reply by Dan Ashton Lloyd

"Hey Paul. Though I live in GA now, i lived in San Antonio for 13 years, I really mis…"

Scott Howard replied Mar 29, 2012 to Ex-christian, Texan, Fundie family, closet Atheist seeking sanity saying Hello

24 Mar 31, 2012
Reply by SteveInCO

"You are absolutely right, Helen. When I was a fundamentalist, I can remember my past…"

Scott Howard replied Mar 26, 2012 to A new kind of crazy?

13 Apr 26, 2012
Reply by Jeff Chervenka

"When they started out, most of them did. How long the "keep the faith" is another qu…"

Scott Howard replied Mar 19, 2012 to Do you think televangelists REALLY believe the crap they're saying?

8 Mar 20, 2012
Reply by Ateo1979

"ROFL!!"

Scott Howard replied Mar 17, 2012 to When did the problems that today's Republicans are having start?

48 Mar 17, 2012
Reply by archaeopteryx

"Has anyone read the book, What's the Matter with Kansas? I just heard about it a cou…"

Scott Howard replied Mar 17, 2012 to When did the problems that today's Republicans are having start?

48 Mar 17, 2012
Reply by archaeopteryx

"Tom, This thread started when I gave my opinion about the Republican party. It has a…"

48 Mar 17, 2012
Reply by archaeopteryx

RSS

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service