CDB's Discussions (113)

Discussions Replied To (105) Replies Latest Activity

"I would hope this is true now. But this and many archaic laws do need repeal or some…"

CDB replied Feb 23 to What Do Canadians Think is Important?

39 Feb 23
Reply by JadeBlackOlive

"David thanks for the link... All i can say is WOW... and damn I am scared being argu…"

CDB replied Feb 22 to Limits on freedom of speech

89 Feb 22
Reply by CDB

"I am curious about Canadian Atheist's views on Canada's blasphemous libel law.  For…"

CDB replied Feb 22 to What Do Canadians Think is Important?

39 Feb 23
Reply by JadeBlackOlive

"Strega, what exactly was the purpose of this comment. do you feel i am trolling poor…"

CDB replied Feb 21 to Limits on freedom of speech

89 Feb 22
Reply by CDB

"Hey Davis didn't you just have a hissyfit?"

CDB replied Feb 20 to Limits on freedom of speech

89 Feb 22
Reply by CDB

"I say have at it and anyone can speak as long as civil and not advocating riots.  If…"

CDB replied Feb 20 to Limits on freedom of speech

89 Feb 22
Reply by CDB

"Yes I saw this and was quite surprised (pleasantly) on how much Maher and Milo agree…"

CDB replied Feb 19 to Milo Yiannopoulos, topical, political, thought provoking and damn he pisses folks off....

151 on Sunday
Reply by Unseen

"More I learn more I am attracted on anyone against PC culture and against stifling f…"

CDB replied Feb 19 to Limits on freedom of speech

89 Feb 22
Reply by CDB

"Absolutely not.... Only folks invited by the students, teachers or administration sh…"

CDB replied Feb 19 to Limits on freedom of speech

89 Feb 22
Reply by CDB

"Jade are you sure you really are Canadian since you fit not one of Davis' Canadian s…"

CDB replied Feb 17 to What Do Canadians Think is Important?

39 Feb 23
Reply by JadeBlackOlive

RSS

Forum

Started by Jake LaFort in Small Talk. Last reply by Jake LaFort 2 hours ago. 2 Replies

Do humans benefit the Earth? If so, explain.

Started by Tyrion in Small Talk. Last reply by Gregg RThomas 6 hours ago. 22 Replies

Poem: Clergy

Started by Fred Hampton in Religion and the Religious, Atheism and Atheists. Last reply by Gregg RThomas 10 hours ago. 1 Reply

Ernesto Che' Guevara

Started by Fred Hampton in Quotes. Last reply by Fred Hampton 3 hours ago. 19 Replies

Fred Hampton Is New Here

Started by Fred Hampton in Welcome to Think Atheist. Last reply by Fred Hampton on Tuesday. 8 Replies

Blog Posts

I am Ayaz Nizami

Posted by Noon Alif on March 27, 2017 at 10:30am 13 Comments

Seraphims and Cherubims

Posted by Fred Hampton on March 27, 2017 at 2:04am 0 Comments

© 2017   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service