Gerald Lamb's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

""Future of an illusion," that is a great book, and a pretty quick read.  Frued calls…"

Gerald Lamb replied Dec 27, 2010 to Which Behaviors of God Believers Bug You Most

51 Dec 29, 2010
Reply by Lilla Bertalan

"I figured some of you had probably seen it already. This is an argument that I have…"

Gerald Lamb replied Dec 6, 2010 to The design of humans was not very intelligent.

5 Dec 6, 2010
Reply by Gerald Lamb

"yeah, thanks doone. I figured that out real quick. You were just so fast, you had yo…"

Gerald Lamb replied Dec 6, 2010 to The design of humans was not very intelligent.

5 Dec 6, 2010
Reply by Gerald Lamb

"Here is a great video from Dusty Smith on that subject: "

Gerald Lamb replied Dec 6, 2010 to Church Tax Exemption?

15 Dec 6, 2010
Reply by Gerald Lamb

"If you threw a bunch of words in the air, you could easily come up with this jumbled…"

Gerald Lamb replied Nov 16, 2010 to God is beyond space and has no spatial dimensions

17 Nov 17, 2010
Reply by Eoganacht

"I don't treat people badly, quite the opposite. I just liked the article because it…"

Gerald Lamb replied Nov 15, 2010 to This article sums up how I have been feeling lately

3 Nov 15, 2010
Reply by Gerald Lamb

"Check out Hitchen's analysis of the ten commandments, as well as a proclamation of h…"

Gerald Lamb replied Nov 15, 2010 to The commandments?

37 Dec 18, 2010
Reply by james

"No, it is a result of the hopelessness felt as we look around and see that 85% of th…"

Gerald Lamb replied Nov 15, 2010 to You want to get angry? Read this.

20 Nov 28, 2010
Reply by Ken Sorce

RSS

Forum

The Elephant in the Room...

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Tom Sarbeck 13 minutes ago. 18 Replies

A relapse.....

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Ed 1 hour ago. 1 Reply

How do you cure Insanity???

Started by Belle Rose in Advice. Last reply by Pope Beanie 3 hours ago. 60 Replies

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service