Solomon Dickson's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"I completely understand what you're saying here! I was raised in this type of enviro…"

Solomon Dickson replied Feb 10, 2012 to Trying to Reason with Fundies is Pointless... so... what can we do?

92 Feb 10, 2012
Reply by Solomon Dickson

"The History Channel has irked me for some time now. They have a tendency to run a lo…"

Solomon Dickson replied Jan 9, 2012 to Ancient Aliens on the History Channel - WOW

73 Feb 25, 2012
Reply by Off-The-Grid

"I suppose my objective is mainly to try and understand how people can but into these…"

Solomon Dickson replied Jan 9, 2012 to Magic and science: what can be tested for and what can be explained?

7 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by Solomon Dickson

"Sadly I have gone down this line of reasoning with him before. He does admit that hi…"

Solomon Dickson replied Jan 9, 2012 to Magic and science: what can be tested for and what can be explained?

7 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by Solomon Dickson

"I do think he wants to believe, and he has actually admitted as much, though in diff…"

7 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by Solomon Dickson

"Thank you all for your comments, and let me apologize that it's taken me so long to…"

7 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by Solomon Dickson

"I have often wondered at the tendency for people to treat the deceased as a saint ev…"

Solomon Dickson replied Dec 1, 2011 to Do you attend funerals? If so, would you attend a funeral of someone you did not respect?

26 Dec 1, 2011
Reply by Reggie

RSS

Blog Posts

PI = 4

Posted by _Robert_ on September 16, 2014 at 8:53pm 2 Comments

Invictus

Posted by Marinda on September 11, 2014 at 4:08pm 0 Comments

Ads

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service