Darlene Edelman's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (36) Replies Latest Activity

"I think those people are public figures involved in interviews and debates. So, yes,…"

Darlene Edelman replied Sep 2 to Do the "New Atheists" have the right approach?

4 Sep 2
Reply by Nerdy Keith

"I don't have any friends who are so staunchly christian that they care that I don't…"

Darlene Edelman replied Mar 20, 2012 to Offending Christians

31 Mar 21, 2012
Reply by archaeopteryx

"I'm more put off by the fact that she said, "in my country..." I thought she was liv…"

Darlene Edelman replied Dec 15, 2011 to Is it wrong for me to be offended at other peoples offence when I say my beliefs and others get offended by them?

23 Dec 16, 2011
Reply by Tammy

"Sounds like he was at Occupy Wall Street. "

Darlene Edelman replied Dec 1, 2011 to 10 Reasons The Crucifixion Story Makes No Sense

5 Dec 2, 2011
Reply by Akshay Bist

"Brain-washing and made to feel shameful.  "

Darlene Edelman replied Nov 27, 2011 to Does homosexuality make evolutionary sense?

121 Dec 12, 2013
Reply by Unseen

"I don't mind seeing the topic again.   "

Darlene Edelman replied Nov 26, 2011 to Does homosexuality make evolutionary sense?

121 Dec 12, 2013
Reply by Unseen

"Since there is homosexuality in other species, I have to say it is nature. Penguins…"

Darlene Edelman replied Nov 26, 2011 to Does homosexuality make evolutionary sense?

121 Dec 12, 2013
Reply by Unseen

"I do tell them not to pray for me. They can think good thoughts if they want, but th…"

Darlene Edelman replied Nov 22, 2011 to What xian/religious sayings get on your nerves?

309 Jan 27, 2013
Reply by archaeopteryx

"In Catholic school, when something bad happens to you, the nun always tells you to "…"

Darlene Edelman replied Nov 22, 2011 to What xian/religious sayings get on your nerves?

309 Jan 27, 2013
Reply by archaeopteryx

"I find Gregorian chant to be very calming.  "

Darlene Edelman replied Nov 22, 2011 to I've been listening to Xian music recently. Just for fun

37 Nov 25, 2011
Reply by Dylan Blaine

RSS

Forum

Awe struck

Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by Tom Sarbeck 7 minutes ago. 29 Replies

In Defense of ‘Islamophobia’

Started by Brian Daurelle in Society. Last reply by Tom Sarbeck 37 minutes ago. 50 Replies

The Shinto Flower among the Weeds of Religion

Started by Cato Rigas in Advice. Last reply by Ward Cressin 13 hours ago. 7 Replies

Blog Posts

A Life-Changing Confrontation

Posted by Belle Rose on October 23, 2014 at 2:55am 2 Comments

Life Condensed

Posted by Cato Rigas on October 19, 2014 at 8:30pm 3 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service