Sagacious Hawk's Discussions (498)

Discussions Replied To (457) Replies Latest Activity

"Except you analogy doesn't really work. The evidence is in logic. a line of the equa…"

Sagacious Hawk replied Sep 10, 2013 to General Questions About The Bible/Christianity

195 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"Does 46% of Americans thinking that a creationist view of reality is accurate sound…"

Sagacious Hawk replied Sep 8, 2013 to General Questions About The Bible/Christianity

195 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"My point was that it won't stop a mad man from killing civilians indiscriminately. I…"

Sagacious Hawk replied Sep 6, 2013 to Pope Francis' Encyclical letter shows he is still an ignorant fuck.

29 Sep 7, 2013
Reply by diggerbanks

""One must keep in mind that this Encyclical is the third part of 3 encyclicals on th…"

Sagacious Hawk replied Sep 6, 2013 to Pope Francis' Encyclical letter shows he is still an ignorant fuck.

29 Sep 7, 2013
Reply by diggerbanks

"Because prayer vigils always bring more peace and stability to war torn countries a…"

29 Sep 7, 2013
Reply by diggerbanks

"I went and found a source because you didn't provide it. Here's what he said in full…"

Sagacious Hawk replied Aug 11, 2013 to Be Afraid - Be Very Afraid

39 Aug 12, 2013
Reply by Simon Paynton

"What's the full context here? Is there more to it? Was he speaking at length? Was it…"

Sagacious Hawk replied Aug 11, 2013 to Be Afraid - Be Very Afraid

39 Aug 12, 2013
Reply by Simon Paynton

"I'm wary of experimenting on sharks. It never ends well. "

Sagacious Hawk replied Aug 5, 2013 to If you had enough money (meaning lots), how would you spend it?

70 Aug 9, 2013
Reply by Isaac

"Way to splurge."

Sagacious Hawk replied Aug 5, 2013 to If you had enough money (meaning lots), how would you spend it?

70 Aug 9, 2013
Reply by Isaac

"Genetically engineer an elephant the size of a Labrador. (That's not me by the way…"

70 Aug 9, 2013
Reply by Isaac

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Members

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service