Sagacious Hawk's Discussions (552)

Discussions Replied To (510) Replies Latest Activity

"Maybe. Depends on whether or not you consider feeling good about yourself and increa…"

Sagacious Hawk replied Aug 8, 2012 to The Way to Be Happy is to Make Others Happy - "discuss"

138 Aug 27, 2012
Reply by Simon Paynton

"Hardly. The statement "The Way to Be Happy is to Make Others Happy" implies that our…"

Sagacious Hawk replied Aug 8, 2012 to The Way to Be Happy is to Make Others Happy - "discuss"

138 Aug 27, 2012
Reply by Simon Paynton

"I'm guessing you include Buddhism in your "Big 5" of religions. There is no soul in…"

Sagacious Hawk replied Jul 27, 2012 to Should we be arguing against the SOUL instead of GOD?

3 Jul 27, 2012
Reply by Sagacious Hawk

"The issue is that a government denying people an opportunity to build an enterprise…"

Sagacious Hawk replied Jul 27, 2012 to Is it okay for government to throttle free speech for social ends?

44 Jul 28, 2012
Reply by Arcus

"Look into habits and habit formation. I'd say more, but I don't currently have the t…"

Sagacious Hawk replied Jul 25, 2012 to Are "urges" the source of man's suffering?

39 Oct 10, 2012
Reply by Simon Paynton

"I think a big part of the attraction of an afterlife is that you get to see all thos…"

Sagacious Hawk replied Jul 23, 2012 to Religion and Death.

37 Aug 2, 2012
Reply by Dave Gibbs

"Exactly. If you've still got rounds left, then you've still got a chance (and if not…"

Sagacious Hawk replied Jul 21, 2012 to The challenge...from a friend

56 Jul 23, 2012
Reply by james d

"If you think that Christopher Nolan makes B movies, then you are the one who is craz…"

Sagacious Hawk replied Jul 21, 2012 to Batman Theater Slaughter: Would Gun Control Laws Have Prevented it?

298 Aug 8, 2012
Reply by Richard E. Robertson

"When it comes down to it, there isn't a way to know what decision is best for everyo…"

Sagacious Hawk replied Jul 21, 2012 to Why is "what's best for everyone" better than "what's only best for me (and my friends / family)"?

123 Aug 3, 2012
Reply by Simon Paynton

"Thanks for clearing that up. All I could tell from reading it is that there was some…"

Sagacious Hawk replied Jul 8, 2012 to Self-authenticating Scripture Advice

20 Jul 9, 2012
Reply by Heather Spoonheim

RSS

Forum

What do you think of Ben Shapiro?

Started by Belle Rose in Politics. Last reply by Gregg RThomas 2 hours ago. 11 Replies

Delete my group

Started by Adventurer in Small Talk. Last reply by Strega yesterday. 1 Reply

How ArtScience Doubts the Supernatural

Started by Stephen Nowlin in Small Talk. Last reply by TJ 1 hour ago. 2 Replies

Selling Atheism

Started by David Boots in Small Talk. Last reply by Jake LaFort 19 hours ago. 14 Replies

Blog Posts

21 century & Vultures

Posted by Noon Alif on February 27, 2017 at 10:00am 4 Comments

How To Be Homeless

Posted by Dan Abshear on February 26, 2017 at 3:10pm 2 Comments

© 2017   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service