Sagacious Hawk's Discussions (525)

Discussions Replied To (481) Replies Latest Activity

"Oasis - I had no idea what they were talking about in Champagne Supernova, but I kne…"

Sagacious Hawk replied Jan 10, 2013 to Music That Changed You

63 Feb 18, 2013
Reply by Unseen

"After having read through the entirety of this discussion, I find your post to be in…"

Sagacious Hawk replied Jan 5, 2013 to Debunking The Bible: The Atheist Challenge - Genesis 1:1

226 Jan 6, 2013
Reply by archaeopteryx

"One of the things I noticed when I told my family, who is still very Catholic, is th…"

Sagacious Hawk replied Dec 11, 2012 to Post-religion and looking for support and meaning

35 Dec 21, 2012
Reply by Grant TB

"Alright, I got some time so I'll take a swing at this.I used to be Catholic, too, an…"

Sagacious Hawk replied Dec 10, 2012 to Post-religion and looking for support and meaning

35 Dec 21, 2012
Reply by Grant TB

"I see. I just assumed things were more flexible than that."

Sagacious Hawk replied Dec 10, 2012 to TA Improvements Brainstorm

30 Dec 11, 2012
Reply by Strega

"If the people who administrate the site aren't the people who control the site, then…"

Sagacious Hawk replied Dec 10, 2012 to TA Improvements Brainstorm

30 Dec 11, 2012
Reply by Strega

"There are a lot of dumb replies on there that seem to be more from retired individua…"

Sagacious Hawk replied Dec 5, 2012 to West Pointer Quits Over Proselytizing

16 Dec 6, 2012
Reply by Hank Hell

"You can refuse to accept it all you want to, but some people are unconvinceable and…"

Sagacious Hawk replied Dec 5, 2012 to Life on Mars: What impact would it have on religion?

36 Dec 11, 2013
Reply by David Smith

"I'm not sure if you aren't getting the point or just think it's inconsequential.Poin…"

Sagacious Hawk replied Dec 5, 2012 to Life on Mars: What impact would it have on religion?

36 Dec 11, 2013
Reply by David Smith

"I think what he's trying to point out is that most (and my most I mean a small major…"

36 Dec 11, 2013
Reply by David Smith

RSS

Forum

Ear-piercing a baby

Started by Simon Mathews in Atheist Parenting. Last reply by Erock68la 2 hours ago. 25 Replies

My Grandpa died last week

Started by Physeter in Small Talk. Last reply by Pope Beanie 3 hours ago. 9 Replies

Torture Report release today

Started by Unseen in Ethics & Morals. Last reply by Pope Beanie 5 hours ago. 134 Replies

Is There Any Ex-Mennonites or Ex-Amish On This Site?

Started by Jessica Miller in Advice. Last reply by Belle Rose 12 hours ago. 27 Replies

Why do we tolerate this?

Started by Belle Rose in Crime and Punishment. Last reply by Pope Beanie 21 hours ago. 25 Replies

Blog Posts

How did that happen?

Posted by Belle Rose on December 19, 2014 at 4:36am 6 Comments

Pabst Blue Ribbon to the rescue!

Posted by Ed on December 15, 2014 at 9:33pm 0 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service