Sagacious Hawk's Discussions (517)

Discussions Replied To (473) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm not sure if you aren't getting the point or just think it's inconsequential.Poin…"

Sagacious Hawk replied Dec 5, 2012 to Life on Mars: What impact would it have on religion?

36 Dec 11, 2013
Reply by David Smith

"I think what he's trying to point out is that most (and my most I mean a small major…"

Sagacious Hawk replied Dec 5, 2012 to Life on Mars: What impact would it have on religion?

36 Dec 11, 2013
Reply by David Smith

"Have you ever heard of Raeliens? I'm sure they'd live this picture."

Sagacious Hawk replied Dec 4, 2012 to Life on Mars: What impact would it have on religion?

36 Dec 11, 2013
Reply by David Smith

"What I think is more interesting is that if we find microbial life and it is DNA bas…"

Sagacious Hawk replied Dec 4, 2012 to Life on Mars: What impact would it have on religion?

36 Dec 11, 2013
Reply by David Smith

"Reminds me of a Heinlein book that I read once. Can't remember what it was for the l…"

36 Dec 11, 2013
Reply by David Smith

"I would love to think that it could get more than just a small percentage to reevalu…"

Sagacious Hawk replied Dec 3, 2012 to Life on Mars: What impact would it have on religion?

36 Dec 11, 2013
Reply by David Smith

""My position is not that your usage is incorrect, but rather that the distinction is…"

Sagacious Hawk replied Dec 2, 2012 to Tell me why being selfish is wrong.

110 Dec 4, 2012
Reply by Blaine Leavitt

"Winter Fest! A week long celebration of winter that starts with a feast with friends…"

Sagacious Hawk replied Dec 2, 2012 to What would you call a Christmas analog for atheists?

2 Dec 2, 2012
Reply by James Cox

"I think you got the wrong impression on that. The Original Poster is asking our opin…"

Sagacious Hawk replied Dec 1, 2012 to "Top Arguments for the Science Minded"

26 Dec 2, 2012
Reply by Katrin Schwarz

""Under these definitions, 'selfish' and 'self-interest' can be used interchangeably…"

Sagacious Hawk replied Dec 1, 2012 to Tell me why being selfish is wrong.

110 Dec 4, 2012
Reply by Blaine Leavitt

RSS

Blog Posts

My Dad and the Communist Spies

Posted by Brad Snowder on August 20, 2014 at 2:39pm 2 Comments

Breaking Free

Posted by A. T. Heist on August 20, 2014 at 9:56am 5 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service