Sagacious Hawk's Discussions (559)

Discussions Replied To (517) Replies Latest Activity

"I see this firstly a policy issue and secondly as a communications issue. I think th…"

Sagacious Hawk replied Jan 19 to It's hard to know where to start

53 Jan 21
Reply by Simon Paynton

""Perhaps we need our own version of sensationalized news?"I suppose that it's an opt…"

53 Jan 21
Reply by Simon Paynton

""...when the more natural religious response would be to oppose greed in favor of he…"

53 Jan 21
Reply by Simon Paynton

"Well, you might not say that you absolutely believe that God exists, but down south…"

Sagacious Hawk replied Jan 19 to ★★ [4.3 SECOND conversion] ★★: CONVERT religious to atheist, in roughly 4.3 seconds

34 Feb 9
Reply by ProgrammingGodJordan

"A slight misunderstanding! It's not that I think that I was fortunate to leave it, b…"

Sagacious Hawk replied Jan 19 to (Slightly nervous) greetings from a "gentle" Christian

69 Jan 23
Reply by Jake LaFort

"I have a sneaking suspicion that you aren't looking to have a discussion, but are ma…"

Sagacious Hawk replied Jan 18 to Evidence for God's existence

27 Jan 22
Reply by Davis Goodman

"I think that depends on what you mean by healed? I'm not sure how you envision it. I…"

Sagacious Hawk replied Jan 18 to Can you ever really heal from trauma/abuse?

29 Jan 29
Reply by Mike Lansing

"I wouldn't say that it is counter-intuitive at all. People are people, and people ar…"

Sagacious Hawk replied Jan 18 to (Slightly nervous) greetings from a "gentle" Christian

69 Jan 23
Reply by Jake LaFort

"Welcome, John! I doubt you need your head examined. I applaud you for coming here. W…"

Sagacious Hawk replied Jan 18 to (Slightly nervous) greetings from a "gentle" Christian

69 Jan 23
Reply by Jake LaFort

""Faith is fairly normal and rational as a member of any community; indeed, it's prob…"

Sagacious Hawk replied Dec 7, 2016 to You have faith too....

248 Dec 29, 2016
Reply by Dr. Bob

RSS

© 2017   Created by Rebel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service