Sagacious Hawk's Discussions (553)

Discussions Replied To (511) Replies Latest Activity

"Out of curiosity, in what ways do you consider yourself to have conservative values?"

Sagacious Hawk replied Jan 23 to Are there Socially Conservative Atheists?

43 Jan 25
Reply by Violetta Fay

"I'm glad that your community is different than the people in my state, but the three…"

Sagacious Hawk replied Jan 20 to It's hard to know where to start

53 Jan 21
Reply by Simon Paynton

""Trump and his appointees aren't religious, beyond superficial lip service for appea…"

Sagacious Hawk replied Jan 20 to It's hard to know where to start

53 Jan 21
Reply by Simon Paynton

"I know! It sounds quite ridiculous and completely lacking in common sense, but my fa…"

Sagacious Hawk replied Jan 20 to (Slightly nervous) greetings from a "gentle" Christian

69 Jan 23
Reply by Jake LaFort

"I see this firstly a policy issue and secondly as a communications issue. I think th…"

Sagacious Hawk replied Jan 19 to It's hard to know where to start

53 Jan 21
Reply by Simon Paynton

""Perhaps we need our own version of sensationalized news?"I suppose that it's an opt…"

53 Jan 21
Reply by Simon Paynton

""...when the more natural religious response would be to oppose greed in favor of he…"

53 Jan 21
Reply by Simon Paynton

"Well, you might not say that you absolutely believe that God exists, but down south…"

Sagacious Hawk replied Jan 19 to ★★ [4.3 SECOND conversion] ★★: CONVERT religious to atheist, in roughly 4.3 seconds

34 Feb 9
Reply by ProgrammingGodJordan

"A slight misunderstanding! It's not that I think that I was fortunate to leave it, b…"

Sagacious Hawk replied Jan 19 to (Slightly nervous) greetings from a "gentle" Christian

69 Jan 23
Reply by Jake LaFort

"I have a sneaking suspicion that you aren't looking to have a discussion, but are ma…"

Sagacious Hawk replied Jan 18 to Evidence for God's existence

27 Jan 22
Reply by Davis Goodman

RSS

© 2017   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service