Sagacious Hawk's Discussions (559)

Discussions Replied To (517) Replies Latest Activity

"^^^ I think Simon has the gist of it there."

Sagacious Hawk replied Jan 31 to Narcissistic People

24 Feb 2
Reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer

"Conception not contraception."

Sagacious Hawk replied Jan 29 to Sex: the Drug that the Temperance Movement is Still Fighting

18 Feb 3
Reply by Arcus

""Preventing conception seems a good idea, and NOT wrong. Waiting until the kid is br…"

Sagacious Hawk replied Jan 29 to Sex: the Drug that the Temperance Movement is Still Fighting

18 Feb 3
Reply by Arcus

"I think you are missing my point a little bit here. I was talking more about the und…"

18 Feb 3
Reply by Arcus

"When someone feels suicidal, they get caught in a cycle of hopelessness and despair.…"

Sagacious Hawk replied Jan 26 to Suicide prevention

16 Jan 31
Reply by Simon Paynton

"It's an interesting take, but I'm curious: do you think that it is possible to descr…"

Sagacious Hawk replied Jan 26 to How do you define God?

92 23 hours ago
Reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer

"Out of curiosity, in what ways do you consider yourself to have conservative values?"

Sagacious Hawk replied Jan 23 to Are there Socially Conservative Atheists?

43 Jan 25
Reply by Violetta Fay

"I'm glad that your community is different than the people in my state, but the three…"

Sagacious Hawk replied Jan 20 to It's hard to know where to start

53 Jan 21
Reply by Simon Paynton

""Trump and his appointees aren't religious, beyond superficial lip service for appea…"

Sagacious Hawk replied Jan 20 to It's hard to know where to start

53 Jan 21
Reply by Simon Paynton

"I know! It sounds quite ridiculous and completely lacking in common sense, but my fa…"

Sagacious Hawk replied Jan 20 to (Slightly nervous) greetings from a "gentle" Christian

69 Jan 23
Reply by Jake LaFort

RSS

© 2017   Created by Rebel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service