Sagacious Hawk's Discussions (517)

Discussions Replied To (473) Replies Latest Activity

"The real issue is that if we follow the temperature trend from 11,000 years ago to 1…"

Sagacious Hawk replied May 2 to Is belief in global warming much different than religion?

172 May 9
Reply by John Major

"If you are requiring data that has gone uncontested, then in such a highly politiciz…"

Sagacious Hawk replied May 2 to Is belief in global warming much different than religion?

172 May 9
Reply by John Major

"Your welcome."

172 May 9
Reply by John Major

"I wrote about this in depth some months ago."

172 May 9
Reply by John Major

"I don't think it's possible. If a religion tells it's followers that the people who…"

Sagacious Hawk replied Apr 29 to Help me start a new religion

99 May 7
Reply by Simon Paynton

"I'm going to take a ridiculous notion and consider it seriously here, because this p…"

Sagacious Hawk replied Apr 28 to Help me start a new religion

99 May 7
Reply by Simon Paynton

"Now*"

Sagacious Hawk replied Apr 4 to Oh the vileness!!! This Nun has NONE of my respect!

25 Apr 10
Reply by Andy Hoke

"Know I feel embarrassed that I didn't figure it out until I was about 11 or 12. O.o"

Sagacious Hawk replied Apr 4 to Oh the vileness!!! This Nun has NONE of my respect!

25 Apr 10
Reply by Andy Hoke

"I have to disagree, Gary. I mean I could use some modifier leaving open the one poss…"

Sagacious Hawk replied Mar 24 to ATHIEST vs AGNOSTIC - please read this. its why im here (sorta)...

65 Mar 29
Reply by Jennifer L

"In a sense, I agree with you. I don't know for certain that there may not be some so…"

Sagacious Hawk replied Mar 24 to ATHIEST vs AGNOSTIC - please read this. its why im here (sorta)...

65 Mar 29
Reply by Jennifer L

RSS

Blog Posts

People

Posted by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp on July 28, 2014 at 10:27pm 4 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service