Sagacious Hawk's Discussions (552)

Discussions Replied To (510) Replies Latest Activity

"But are they looking at it only with court approval or are they looking at it regard…"

Sagacious Hawk replied Jun 8, 2013 to Concerned about what we're learning about govt data collection, privacy, and secrecy?

120 Jun 13, 2013
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"I just finished up a lengthy article on Wired.com about this very thing. Apparently,…"

Sagacious Hawk replied Jun 7, 2013 to Concerned about what we're learning about govt data collection, privacy, and secrecy?

120 Jun 13, 2013
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"Sometimes I think it might have better if McCain had won, then I remember why not...…"

Sagacious Hawk replied Jun 7, 2013 to world tearing it's self apart in the name of religion

348 Jun 19, 2013

"So everyone who failed at being a presidential candidate, one guy who was voted out…"

Sagacious Hawk replied Jun 7, 2013 to world tearing it's self apart in the name of religion

348 Jun 19, 2013

"This article from the Independent has a pretty good overview of the Stanford Prison…"

348 Jun 19, 2013

"Philip Zimbardo's book "Lucifer Effect" goes into detail about how this happens. It…"

348 Jun 19, 2013

"It's an average, and really, I should have used the population of school age childre…"

Sagacious Hawk replied Jun 6, 2013 to What does Belgium have that the United States does not?

116 Jun 13, 2013
Reply by Matt Giwer

"A quarter? Massachusetts has a larger population than some of these countries. "

Sagacious Hawk replied Jun 5, 2013 to What does Belgium have that the United States does not?

116 Jun 13, 2013
Reply by Matt Giwer

"I noticed that many of those countries don't have near (the closest being japan who…"

Sagacious Hawk replied Jun 5, 2013 to What does Belgium have that the United States does not?

116 Jun 13, 2013
Reply by Matt Giwer

""and it's against the law to put livestock on a school bus."That sounds like an inte…"

Sagacious Hawk replied Jun 5, 2013 to "Morality Clause" in Texas

23 Jun 6, 2013
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

RSS

Forum

How ArtScience Doubts the Supernatural

Started by Stephen Nowlin in Small Talk. Last reply by Stephen Nowlin 19 hours ago. 1 Reply

Selling Atheism

Started by David Boots in Small Talk. Last reply by David Boots 9 hours ago. 10 Replies

Free Books to UK Schools

Started by JadeBlackOlive in Small Talk. Last reply by David Boots on Wednesday. 1 Reply

Calling me kiddo?

Started by Belle Rose in Society. Last reply by Keara quiroz 16 hours ago. 18 Replies

Blog Posts

Monoceros - the unicorn

Posted by Brad Snowder on February 18, 2017 at 5:45pm 0 Comments

New wave of terrorism

Posted by Noon Alif on February 16, 2017 at 9:54am 2 Comments

© 2017   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service