Sagacious Hawk's Discussions (517)

Discussions Replied To (473) Replies Latest Activity

"I've been meaning to get to this, I don't know why I haven't yet and if it's too lat…"

Sagacious Hawk replied Jun 8, 2013 to Coming out of the Atheist closet

9 Jun 9, 2013
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Officially, it's metadata, but the whole program is so shrouded in the cloak of "nat…"

Sagacious Hawk replied Jun 8, 2013 to Concerned about what we're learning about govt data collection, privacy, and secrecy?

120 Jun 13, 2013
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"I'm down, especially if it's in the summer. I'd prefer the East Coast just because i…"

Sagacious Hawk replied Jun 8, 2013 to Meet the Avatars!!!!!

35 Jun 9, 2013
Reply by Belle Rose

"But are they looking at it only with court approval or are they looking at it regard…"

Sagacious Hawk replied Jun 8, 2013 to Concerned about what we're learning about govt data collection, privacy, and secrecy?

120 Jun 13, 2013
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"I just finished up a lengthy article on Wired.com about this very thing. Apparently,…"

Sagacious Hawk replied Jun 7, 2013 to Concerned about what we're learning about govt data collection, privacy, and secrecy?

120 Jun 13, 2013
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"Sometimes I think it might have better if McCain had won, then I remember why not...…"

Sagacious Hawk replied Jun 7, 2013 to world tearing it's self apart in the name of religion

348 Jun 19, 2013
Reply by archaeopteryx

"So everyone who failed at being a presidential candidate, one guy who was voted out…"

Sagacious Hawk replied Jun 7, 2013 to world tearing it's self apart in the name of religion

348 Jun 19, 2013
Reply by archaeopteryx

"This article from the Independent has a pretty good overview of the Stanford Prison…"

348 Jun 19, 2013
Reply by archaeopteryx

"Philip Zimbardo's book "Lucifer Effect" goes into detail about how this happens. It…"

348 Jun 19, 2013
Reply by archaeopteryx

"It's an average, and really, I should have used the population of school age childre…"

Sagacious Hawk replied Jun 6, 2013 to What does Belgium have that the United States does not?

116 Jun 13, 2013
Reply by Matt Giwer

RSS

Forum

Deepak's challenge

Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by Davis Goodman 1 hour ago. 26 Replies

Disorders of Sex Development

Started by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp in Small Talk. Last reply by Belle Rose 3 hours ago. 8 Replies

Ken Hamm at it again

Started by Noel in Small Talk. Last reply by Erock68la 4 hours ago. 2 Replies

It happened

Started by Belle Rose in Atheist Parenting. Last reply by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp 6 hours ago. 75 Replies

Living freely.

Started by Quincy Maxwell in Society. Last reply by Ed 8 hours ago. 22 Replies

Events

Blog Posts

Labels

Posted by Quincy Maxwell on July 20, 2014 at 9:37pm 8 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service