Sagacious Hawk's Discussions (541)

Discussions Replied To (500) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm glad that your community is different than the people in my state, but the three…"

Sagacious Hawk replied on Friday to It's hard to know where to start

53 yesterday
Reply by Simon Paynton

""Trump and his appointees aren't religious, beyond superficial lip service for appea…"

53 yesterday
Reply by Simon Paynton

"I know! It sounds quite ridiculous and completely lacking in common sense, but my fa…"

Sagacious Hawk replied on Friday to (Slightly nervous) greetings from a "gentle" Christian

62 2 hours ago
Reply by matt.clerke

"I see this firstly a policy issue and secondly as a communications issue. I think th…"

53 yesterday
Reply by Simon Paynton

""Perhaps we need our own version of sensationalized news?"I suppose that it's an opt…"

Sagacious Hawk replied on Thursday to It's hard to know where to start

53 yesterday
Reply by Simon Paynton

""...when the more natural religious response would be to oppose greed in favor of he…"

Sagacious Hawk replied on Thursday to It's hard to know where to start

53 yesterday
Reply by Simon Paynton

"Well, you might not say that you absolutely believe that God exists, but down south…"

Sagacious Hawk replied on Thursday to ★★ [4.3 SECOND conversion] ★★: CONVERT religious to atheist, in roughly 4.3 seconds

27 yesterday
Reply by Pope Beanie

"A slight misunderstanding! It's not that I think that I was fortunate to leave it, b…"

Sagacious Hawk replied on Thursday to (Slightly nervous) greetings from a "gentle" Christian

62 2 hours ago
Reply by matt.clerke

"I have a sneaking suspicion that you aren't looking to have a discussion, but are ma…"

Sagacious Hawk replied on Wednesday to Evidence for God's existence

26 6 minutes ago
Reply by TJ

"I think that depends on what you mean by healed? I'm not sure how you envision it. I…"

Sagacious Hawk replied on Wednesday to Can you ever really heal from trauma/abuse?

9 6 minutes ago
Reply by Belle Rose

RSS

© 2017   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service