Paul Perry's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"I think the "God is testing our faith" argument is usually used as a debate ender. I…"

Paul Perry replied Dec 21, 2010 to The Failure of the "God is Testing Our Faith" Hypothesis

27 Dec 21, 2010
Reply by M

"I much prefer British currency "

Paul Perry replied Sep 26, 2010 to When did they start putting "god" on our money?

21 Oct 4, 2010
Reply by Jennifer Hall

"What was it that Texas governor said about giving Spanish equal status to English in…"

Paul Perry replied Sep 26, 2010 to Jesus was white.

29 Sep 26, 2010
Reply by Luís Filipe

"but if you say it again and again that proves it's true! there is a god, there is a…"

Paul Perry replied Aug 19, 2010 to Game Over Atheism [sic], You Lose!

8 Aug 22, 2010
Reply by S

"yes, i am fully aware that her whole channel may be a joke, but it may not be. and t…"

Paul Perry replied May 11, 2010 to Is debating someone like this a waste of time?

7 May 13, 2010
Reply by Wesley

"Hmmm, i'll have to think about this. okay, i vote yes :D"

Paul Perry replied May 4, 2010 to ThinkChrist.com - Votes! Who wants to turn it into a Parody Site?

13 May 5, 2010
Reply by Apple

"It is so obvious that atheism defines itself in opposition to religion and that athe…"

Paul Perry replied Dec 8, 2009 to How atheists find their identity

238 Dec 9, 2009
Reply by Alphamatic

""It is because it comes only once that makes life so sweet" I agree with what so ma…"

Paul Perry replied Nov 24, 2009 to A QUESTION

110 Jan 24, 2010
Reply by Reggie

""i don't care what kind of heroes they are they're an enemy of god" so morality is…"

Paul Perry replied Jun 15, 2009 to Jesus!!! Jesus Camp Gone Wild!!!

68 Aug 17, 2011
Reply by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

"Good on you"

Paul Perry replied Jun 11, 2009 to Should I fight this or let it go?

17 Jun 17, 2009
Reply by Dave G

RSS

Forum

How do you cure Insanity???

Started by Belle Rose in Advice. Last reply by Belle Rose 48 minutes ago. 64 Replies

Why do we tolerate this?

Started by Belle Rose in Crime and Punishment. Last reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer 3 hours ago. 27 Replies

My Grandpa died last week

Started by Physeter in Small Talk. Last reply by Belle Rose 8 hours ago. 12 Replies

A relapse.....

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen 11 hours ago. 7 Replies

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service