Mike Donohoe's Discussions (44)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello, Andy. I did want to mention, as I think applies to many responses here, that…"

Mike Donohoe replied Apr 26 to What if Belief in a Higher Power is Not Belief in Anything Supernatural?

107 Jun 9
Reply by Jimmy

"Whoa! Not my faith. Sorry. And is there an implication that I believe in Jesus anywh…"

Mike Donohoe replied Apr 26 to What if Belief in a Higher Power is Not Belief in Anything Supernatural?

107 Jun 9
Reply by Jimmy

"How did he know that that is exactly what I would be doing at this moment?!"

107 Jun 9
Reply by Jimmy

"Hi. I would suggest The Planck Length, the smallest particle in existence. Every see…"

107 Jun 9
Reply by Jimmy

""Does it have a mind or is it just a blind force of some sort?" Very good question.…"

107 Jun 9
Reply by Jimmy

"Well maybe so. :) If not there is the question of where they came from? I mean hones…"

107 Jun 9
Reply by Jimmy

"I think that I.D. if you wish to label it that, can gain some credibility from a wid…"

107 Jun 9
Reply by Jimmy

"Wonderful!"

107 Jun 9
Reply by Jimmy

"Hi. Yes. One thing I was thinking about recently is whether atheists can appreciate…"

107 Jun 9
Reply by Jimmy

"Interesting and somewhat over my head to be sure. As for the tumbler concept it is o…"

107 Jun 9
Reply by Jimmy

RSS

Blog Posts

People

Posted by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp on July 28, 2014 at 10:27pm 4 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service