Mike Donohoe's Discussions (44)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello, Andy. I did want to mention, as I think applies to many responses here, that…"

Mike Donohoe replied Apr 26 to What if Belief in a Higher Power is Not Belief in Anything Supernatural?

107 Jun 9
Reply by Jimmy

"Whoa! Not my faith. Sorry. And is there an implication that I believe in Jesus anywh…"

Mike Donohoe replied Apr 26 to What if Belief in a Higher Power is Not Belief in Anything Supernatural?

107 Jun 9
Reply by Jimmy

"How did he know that that is exactly what I would be doing at this moment?!"

107 Jun 9
Reply by Jimmy

"Hi. I would suggest The Planck Length, the smallest particle in existence. Every see…"

107 Jun 9
Reply by Jimmy

""Does it have a mind or is it just a blind force of some sort?" Very good question.…"

107 Jun 9
Reply by Jimmy

"Well maybe so. :) If not there is the question of where they came from? I mean hones…"

107 Jun 9
Reply by Jimmy

"I think that I.D. if you wish to label it that, can gain some credibility from a wid…"

107 Jun 9
Reply by Jimmy

"Wonderful!"

107 Jun 9
Reply by Jimmy

"Hi. Yes. One thing I was thinking about recently is whether atheists can appreciate…"

107 Jun 9
Reply by Jimmy

"Interesting and somewhat over my head to be sure. As for the tumbler concept it is o…"

107 Jun 9
Reply by Jimmy

RSS

Atheist Sites

Forum

The Movie Kiss: Romance or Rape?

Started by Unseen in Society. Last reply by Belle Rose 16 minutes ago. 5 Replies

What is the Destiny of Intelligence?

Started by Roy Plisko in Philosophy. Last reply by Unseen 1 hour ago. 32 Replies

conspiracy theories

Started by Seth Richardson in Small Talk. Last reply by Pope Beanie 11 hours ago. 14 Replies

Blog Posts

Rounding Up?

Posted by Carol Foley on November 20, 2014 at 3:17am 2 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service