Bronson's Discussions (41)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

"It's alright if you think that Jesus never existed, however I would suggest not to i…"

Bronson replied Jan 28, 2011 to How many of you think that a historical Jesus never existed?

188 Jun 16, 2011
Reply by erik112358

"I'm actually a type one Diabetic, and I've been taking care of my blood sugar to the…"

Bronson replied Jan 24, 2011 to Smoking will give me cancer?

62 Feb 10, 2011
Reply by T A A

"I guess he's never heard of Humanism."

Bronson replied Jan 23, 2011 to An update from my Pastor - Only Christians practice Philanthropy.

37 Feb 2, 2011
Reply by Snowcrash

"I'm a Liberal so simple answer is yes.   It has been proven that grass is less harmf…"

Bronson replied Jan 23, 2011 to Should illegal drugs be legalized? I want to hear your thoughts.

77 Dec 7, 2011
Reply by Kir Komrik

"The ignorance displayed by the first commenter just goes to show the whole "My way o…"

Bronson replied Jan 17, 2011 to A callous and hateful reply from another Christian

41 Jan 19, 2011
Reply by Richard Raymond

"This is worse than Christian Metalcore lol."

Bronson replied Jan 16, 2011 to Gimme that Christian Side Hug!!! (LLOOOLLL)

41 Jan 21, 2011
Reply by M

"I heard Michael was a furry loving, emo, muslim pedophile who prays to allah to get…"

Bronson replied Jan 13, 2011 to Say Something Scandalous About the Last Atheist To Post.

45 Feb 18, 2012
Reply by Grady Jean

"I heard that Adriana has a scat fetish, and thinks that christian metal isn't even r…"

Bronson replied Jan 13, 2011 to Say Something Scandalous About the Last Atheist To Post.

45 Feb 18, 2012
Reply by Grady Jean

"Nobody truly knows, however I wouldn't consider myself an agnostic. To me the key di…"

Bronson replied Jan 12, 2011 to Why Not Deism?

97 on Friday
Reply by Andy Hoke

"Why not Deism? Because Deism is an unfalsifiable hypothesis. It's like saying that I…"

Bronson replied Jan 12, 2011 to Why Not Deism?

97 on Friday
Reply by Andy Hoke

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Members

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service