Dr. Bob's Discussions (1,002)

Discussions Replied To (995) Replies Latest Activity

"@Gallup, this was the first time that I've seen you admit that a God claim is unprov…"

Dr. Bob replied Jun 8, 2014 to why I stopped believing... why did you exChristians stop?

161 Jul 15, 2014
Reply by Mo Trauen

"LOL. We might have to go searching the bible to see if anything can possibly transla…"

Dr. Bob replied Jun 8, 2014 to UNICORNS IN THE BIBLE

126 Dec 9, 2014
Reply by Stephen Gunn

"Hi @Reg. If you like, let's spun this off somewhere else, so that @Savannah's thread…"

Dr. Bob replied Jun 8, 2014 to On the fence....

136 Nov 17, 2014
Reply by Pope Beanie

"One of the hard parts of being an occasional visitor here, @Dustin, is that far too…"

Dr. Bob replied Jun 8, 2014 to On the fence....

136 Nov 17, 2014
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Apparently the KJV does use "unicorns."  The next question to ask is whether those i…"

126 Dec 9, 2014
Reply by Stephen Gunn

"That's really interesting, @Philip. As a theist, I would say almost exactly the same…"

Dr. Bob replied Jun 8, 2014 to why I stopped believing... why did you exChristians stop?

161 Jul 15, 2014
Reply by Mo Trauen

"That's a claim.  It would not be a position shared by the large majority of people w…"

161 Jul 15, 2014
Reply by Mo Trauen

"And yet kids get killed each year running into traffic.   Is it a bad parent that do…"

161 Jul 15, 2014
Reply by Mo Trauen

"Sorry to disappoint, @Davis.  It's just that getting into a deep critique of idiosyn…"

126 Dec 9, 2014
Reply by Stephen Gunn

"Thanks, @Derp.  I understand where you're coming from now.  We use "dogma" within Ca…"

Dr. Bob replied Jun 8, 2014 to I'm "new" here.

21 Jun 18, 2014
Reply by Derp McChuckles

RSS

Religion Virus

Forum

Earth's Magnetic Field....

Started by Belle Rose in Physics, Astronomy, Cosmology. Last reply by Gallup's Mirror 2 minutes ago. 5 Replies

The Good guy with a Gun is a myth.

Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen 55 minutes ago. 19 Replies

You think there's a multiverse?

Started by Michael in Miscellaneous Sciences. Last reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer 4 hours ago. 55 Replies

Really, God?

Started by Dale Headley in Small Talk. Last reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer 5 hours ago. 2 Replies

God spoils Awe, Mystery, and Wonder.

Started by Ari in Small Talk. Last reply by Belle Rose 6 hours ago. 8 Replies

Services we love!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service