Dr. Bob's Discussions (2,011)

Discussions Replied To (1990) Replies Latest Activity

"I don't know, but overall it seems like a reasonable protocol for protecting against…"

Dr. Bob replied Feb 6 to What would you consider evidence?

425 4 hours ago
Reply by Fred Hampton

"The constitutional criteria for impeachment are "high crimes and misdemeanors."  The…"

Dr. Bob replied Feb 4 to How has your life changed in the last two weeks?

13 Feb 4
Reply by Dr. Bob

"No, I said that I can say absolutely that I believe in God ;-)/ I can comment with s…"

Dr. Bob replied Feb 4 to ★★ [4.3 SECOND conversion] ★★: CONVERT religious to atheist, in roughly 4.3 seconds

34 Feb 9
Reply by ProgrammingGodJordan

"I was at a campus task force meeting this past week with immigration attorneys and i…"

Dr. Bob replied Feb 4 to Are we safe on TA?

13 Feb 7
Reply by CDB

""Cults" makes it sound so negative. This is true of every human school of thought.  …"

Dr. Bob replied Jan 27 to ★★ [4.3 SECOND conversion] ★★: CONVERT religious to atheist, in roughly 4.3 seconds

34 Feb 9
Reply by ProgrammingGodJordan

"@ProgrammingGodJordan, are you perhaps a non-native English speaker?   I don't know…"

Dr. Bob replied Jan 27 to ★★★★★★★★★★★★ [1 second conversion] Convert theist to atheist, in 1 second ★★★★★★★★★★★★

38 Jan 27
Reply by Dr. Bob

"It's ironic that you use a dinosaur in that meme. Why do scientists tend to claim th…"

Dr. Bob replied Jan 27 to ★★★★★★★★★★★★ [1 second conversion] Convert theist to atheist, in 1 second ★★★★★★★★★★★★

38 Jan 27
Reply by Dr. Bob

"Nonsense.   It all depends on what you choose as your priors. ;-)"

38 Jan 27
Reply by Dr. Bob

"Ummm....  huh? Would you like to try that again?"

38 Jan 27
Reply by Dr. Bob

"I have to agree with @Davis. If you must find a reason to support Israel, though, I…"

Dr. Bob replied Jan 27 to Why should America be Pro-Israel?

37 Feb 1
Reply by Andrew Brown

RSS

© 2017   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service