Dr. Bob's Discussions (1,020)

Discussions Replied To (1013) Replies Latest Activity

"A gnostic Christian bishop?  Hmmm... Well, my friend, I think the first thing you ha…"

Dr. Bob replied on Tuesday to Does God follow his WORD? Or is it --- do as I say and not as I do?

40 15 hours ago
Reply by Mai

"I think you are perhaps "pro-education", which is a camp I fall into as well. The re…"

Dr. Bob replied Feb 10 to Prolife? Pro-choice? Me I am a new middle ground I call Pro-DECISION

110 Feb 16
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"Isn't that also true of murdering an infant, or even a mentally handicapped adult? "

Dr. Bob replied Feb 10 to Prolife? Pro-choice? Me I am a new middle ground I call Pro-DECISION

110 Feb 16
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"All of us religious folks would agree with you.  We'd say those things are aspects o…"

Dr. Bob replied Feb 10 to Column by David Brooks...thoughts?

80 on Saturday
Reply by Ed

"I am generally unimpressed with Brooks as an author, and I would agree that this pie…"

80 on Saturday
Reply by Ed

"I think the challenge is that hobbies are different from communities of faith. Hobbi…"

80 on Saturday
Reply by Ed

"I would add to your list that abortion is often a tool advocated by those in power a…"

Dr. Bob replied Feb 9 to Prolife? Pro-choice? Me I am a new middle ground I call Pro-DECISION

110 Feb 16
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"I grasped it, I just didn't agree.  There's a difference. I'm not even really sure w…"

Dr. Bob replied Feb 9 to Is it possible to kill in the name of Atheism?

82 on Sunday
Reply by Mai

"Hi @Belle, When you say "Truth" (with a capital "T" no less), what do you mean by it…"

Dr. Bob replied Jan 29 to The Doctor and the Farmer

403 Jan 31
Reply by Davis Goodman

"Why do you believe that becoming a Buddhist means not thinking for yourself, or givi…"

Dr. Bob replied Jan 29 to The Doctor and the Farmer

403 Jan 31
Reply by Davis Goodman

RSS

Services we love!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service