Dr. Bob's Discussions (1,994)

Discussions Replied To (1974) Replies Latest Activity

"It's ironic that you use a dinosaur in that meme. Why do scientists tend to claim th…"

Dr. Bob replied Jan 27 to ★★★★★★★★★★★★ [1 second conversion] Convert theist to atheist, in 1 second ★★★★★★★★★★★★

38 Jan 27
Reply by Dr. Bob

"Nonsense.   It all depends on what you choose as your priors. ;-)"

Dr. Bob replied Jan 27 to ★★★★★★★★★★★★ [1 second conversion] Convert theist to atheist, in 1 second ★★★★★★★★★★★★

38 Jan 27
Reply by Dr. Bob

"Ummm....  huh? Would you like to try that again?"

38 Jan 27
Reply by Dr. Bob

"I have to agree with @Davis. If you must find a reason to support Israel, though, I…"

Dr. Bob replied Jan 27 to Why should America be Pro-Israel?

37 Feb 1
Reply by Andrew Brown

"Have to agree with you, @Belle. At the same time, don't forget all the of the consci…"

Dr. Bob replied Jan 24 to Too little too late you assholes!!!!!

22 Jan 28
Reply by Arcus

"How have your conservative neighbors responded to finding out that the Russian GRU h…"

Dr. Bob replied Jan 21 to It's hard to know where to start

53 Jan 21
Reply by Simon Paynton

"Can you describe what the "larger identity issue" is, @Sagacious? I don't believe Ca…"

Dr. Bob replied Jan 21 to It's hard to know where to start

53 Jan 21
Reply by Simon Paynton

"Ummm... Actually, our understanding of science only says that we can't measure compl…"

Dr. Bob replied Jan 21 to ★★★★★★★★★★★★ [1 second conversion] Convert theist to atheist, in 1 second ★★★★★★★★★★★★

38 Jan 27
Reply by Dr. Bob

"LOL.  Well, you returned the coffee-spit-over-the-keyboard from the other thread. ;-…"

Dr. Bob replied Jan 21 to ★★★★★★★★★★★★ [1 second conversion] Convert theist to atheist, in 1 second ★★★★★★★★★★★★

38 Jan 27
Reply by Dr. Bob

"I'd say that absolutely, I believe in God. You seem to be mired in semantic games, a…"

Dr. Bob replied Jan 21 to ★★ [4.3 SECOND conversion] ★★: CONVERT religious to atheist, in roughly 4.3 seconds

34 Feb 9
Reply by ProgrammingGodJordan

RSS

Forum

Calling me kiddo?

Started by Belle Rose in Society. Last reply by Simon Paynton 1 hour ago. 4 Replies

I am super scared - we're headed for WW3

Started by Belle Rose in Politics. Last reply by Belle Rose 7 hours ago. 7 Replies

What Do Canadians Think is Important?

Started by JadeBlackOlive in Small Talk. Last reply by TJ 12 hours ago. 25 Replies

Blog Posts

Monoceros - the unicorn

Posted by Brad Snowder on February 18, 2017 at 5:45pm 0 Comments

New wave of terrorism

Posted by Noon Alif on February 16, 2017 at 9:54am 2 Comments

© 2017   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service