Dr. Bob's Discussions (1,399)

Discussions Replied To (1389) Replies Latest Activity

"Nice imagination.   Much "hard" science is very expensive to reproduce, and there's…"

Dr. Bob replied 4 hours ago to Psychological research: bullshit, horseshit, or doggy doodoo?

7 16 minutes ago
Reply by _Robert_

"This is not limited to psychological research.   Officials at NIH have estimated tha…"

Dr. Bob replied yesterday to Psychological research: bullshit, horseshit, or doggy doodoo?

7 16 minutes ago
Reply by _Robert_

"Ironically perhaps, but the theocracy's religious mores have been one of the things…"

Dr. Bob replied on Thursday to So, how long until Iran's theocracy nukes Israel?

30 23 hours ago
Reply by Davis Goodman

"Aren't those theories and relationships outcomes rather than fundamentals of physics…"

Dr. Bob replied Jul 9 to I'm confused about morality

235 Jul 9
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Ah, OK, we're tripping over fundamentalism again."

Dr. Bob replied Jul 9 to I'm confused about morality

235 Jul 9
Reply by Pope Beanie

"There is scant evidence for a historical Jesus if you begin by eliminating everythin…"

Dr. Bob replied Jul 5 to I'm confused about morality

235 Jul 9
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Nobody wants you to believe in God, @Stultz.   If folks here agreed that religion ca…"

235 Jul 9
Reply by Pope Beanie

"I just have to laugh at this.  Science has been the most destructive, disruptive for…"

235 Jul 9
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Oh, well OK.   I certainly will agree that it did not create a code of morality out…"

235 Jul 9
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Church.  Reason, discovery, interaction with others, prayer, inspiration, writings,…"

235 Jul 9
Reply by Pope Beanie

RSS

Events

Services we love!

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service