Dr. Bob's Discussions (1,994)

Discussions Replied To (1974) Replies Latest Activity

"42! Y'all are really funny.  Even the most fundamentalist of Christians doesn't beli…"

Dr. Bob replied Feb 7 to What would you consider evidence?

413 Feb 10
Reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer

"Lol.  The taoiseach at least has a sense of humor.   In answer to your question, no,…"

413 Feb 10

"Of course it's not cherry-picking to pull out the "horrible, nasty, immoral parts" i…"

413 Feb 10

"I think the whole point of the American Constitution is that it allows individual ci…"

Dr. Bob replied Feb 7 to Immigration and the "Constitutional Test"

14 Feb 11
Reply by Gregg RThomas

"I don't know, but overall it seems like a reasonable protocol for protecting against…"

Dr. Bob replied Feb 6 to What would you consider evidence?

413 Feb 10

"The constitutional criteria for impeachment are "high crimes and misdemeanors."  The…"

Dr. Bob replied Feb 4 to How has your life changed in the last two weeks?

13 Feb 4
Reply by Dr. Bob

"No, I said that I can say absolutely that I believe in God ;-)/ I can comment with s…"

Dr. Bob replied Feb 4 to ★★ [4.3 SECOND conversion] ★★: CONVERT religious to atheist, in roughly 4.3 seconds

34 Feb 9
Reply by ProgrammingGodJordan

"I was at a campus task force meeting this past week with immigration attorneys and i…"

Dr. Bob replied Feb 4 to Are we safe on TA?

13 Feb 7
Reply by CDB

""Cults" makes it sound so negative. This is true of every human school of thought.  …"

Dr. Bob replied Jan 27 to ★★ [4.3 SECOND conversion] ★★: CONVERT religious to atheist, in roughly 4.3 seconds

34 Feb 9
Reply by ProgrammingGodJordan

"@ProgrammingGodJordan, are you perhaps a non-native English speaker?   I don't know…"

Dr. Bob replied Jan 27 to ★★★★★★★★★★★★ [1 second conversion] Convert theist to atheist, in 1 second ★★★★★★★★★★★★

38 Jan 27
Reply by Dr. Bob

RSS

Blog Posts

Monoceros - the unicorn

Posted by Brad Snowder on February 18, 2017 at 5:45pm 0 Comments

New wave of terrorism

Posted by Noon Alif on February 16, 2017 at 9:54am 2 Comments

© 2017   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service