Jeremy Roney's Discussions (42)

Discussions Replied To (41) Replies Latest Activity

"That last part I'll definetely agree with, in my own experience women have been much…"

Jeremy Roney replied Jul 6, 2009 to Women in the atheism community, or lack thereof

131 Dec 16, 2009
Reply by Dave G

"Definetely good points, and ones I had not thought of in my own 22 year old mindset.…"

Jeremy Roney replied Jul 5, 2009 to Women in the atheism community, or lack thereof

131 Dec 16, 2009
Reply by Dave G

"Honestly I originally found this site searching for suggestions for meeting other at…"

Jeremy Roney replied Jul 1, 2009 to Women in the atheism community, or lack thereof

131 Dec 16, 2009
Reply by Dave G

"So basically all the different kinds must have had 100 chromosomal pairs, and each t…"

Jeremy Roney replied Jun 21, 2009 to How to refute the "Evidence" of the arc on Mt. Arrarat.

44 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by Kirk Holden

"And I suppose God simply created all the diversity that we see around us, cuz it cer…"

Jeremy Roney replied Jun 19, 2009 to How to refute the "Evidence" of the arc on Mt. Arrarat.

44 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by Kirk Holden

"That still doesn't explain the population size problem, the genetic variation just i…"

Jeremy Roney replied Jun 19, 2009 to How to refute the "Evidence" of the arc on Mt. Arrarat.

44 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by Kirk Holden

"Any geneticist will also tell you its essentially impossible to start a stable popul…"

Jeremy Roney replied Jun 17, 2009 to How to refute the "Evidence" of the arc on Mt. Arrarat.

44 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by Kirk Holden

"That sounds remarkably similar to the FSM used his Great Noodly Appendage and made e…"

Jeremy Roney replied Jun 17, 2009 to How to refute the "Evidence" of the arc on Mt. Arrarat.

44 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by Kirk Holden

"Thats kind of what I was trying to get at, it seemed that many of the women were app…"

Jeremy Roney replied Jun 16, 2009 to Women in the atheism community, or lack thereof

131 Dec 16, 2009
Reply by Dave G

"I sincerely hope you don't all hate me for this because I really don't mean it to be…"

Jeremy Roney replied Jun 16, 2009 to Women in the atheism community, or lack thereof

131 Dec 16, 2009
Reply by Dave G

RSS

Forum

The Cross

Started by Belle Rose in Religion and the Religious, Atheism and Atheists. Last reply by Davis Goodman 5 hours ago. 21 Replies

Help Think Atheist!

Started by David Smith in Theistic Arguments and Debate Help. Last reply by Simon Mathews 13 hours ago. 18 Replies

How do you cure Insanity???

Started by Belle Rose in Advice. Last reply by MikeLong 23 hours ago. 38 Replies

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service