Jeremy Roney's Discussions (42)

Discussions Replied To (41) Replies Latest Activity

"I love how they have tried to set up a logical argument here, with these three items…"

Jeremy Roney replied Oct 20, 2009 to Veiled Threat of Violence on Anti-Atheist Billboard... Can You see it?

64 Apr 29, 2010
Reply by M

"Hmm, I couldn't find Nestle's Water of the Lord's Word at the store. In all serious…"

Jeremy Roney replied Oct 17, 2009 to Jesus!!! Jesus Camp Gone Wild!!!

68 Aug 17, 2011
Reply by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

"Females are not being born at an increasing rate. Females have always had a slightly…"

Jeremy Roney replied Oct 9, 2009 to Should Parents Choose the Sex of their Child?

23 Jan 2, 2010
Reply by Kirk Holden

"I would agree, I see nothing inherently wrong with being able to choose the gender o…"

Jeremy Roney replied Oct 9, 2009 to Should Parents Choose the Sex of their Child?

23 Jan 2, 2010
Reply by Kirk Holden

"Unfortunetely even if the 50 page intro's are removed the book itself has been "abri…"

Jeremy Roney replied Sep 26, 2009 to Kirk Cameron has gone too far! But we can stop him.

56 Dec 15, 2009
Reply by Kirk Holden

"Its definetely true that a man can rape his wife, and I would agree that such a law…"

Jeremy Roney replied Aug 19, 2009 to Can a Man Rape his Wife?

10 Aug 22, 2009
Reply by Reggie

"Abstinence has got to be the WORST idea anyone has ever come up with in any sex ed p…"

Jeremy Roney replied Jul 26, 2009 to Abstinence does work. It's just impossible to implement.

15 Dec 17, 2009
Reply by Jacqueline Sarah Homan

"Atheist - The BELIEF that there is no god. Following their logic the only person th…"

Jeremy Roney replied Jul 11, 2009 to The only person that can be an atheist is God himself

36 Jul 23, 2009
Reply by Colin G. Wood

"My response to the what if your wrong argument (or Pascal's Wager for that matter)..…"

Jeremy Roney replied Jul 7, 2009 to Hi, welcome to hell, a message you people should probably get used to hearing.

29 Jul 7, 2009
Reply by Jeremy Roney

"I'm up in Washington State and it is a bit different up here. I don't think I've eve…"

Jeremy Roney replied Jul 6, 2009 to Women in the atheism community, or lack thereof

131 Dec 16, 2009
Reply by Dave G

RSS

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service