Tyler Lewis's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"If they're talking about anyone but Hitler, I usually say "Yeah, and Hitler was a Ca…"

Tyler Lewis replied Jul 31, 2011 to What do you say to people that bring up {insert evil persons name} was Atheist!

27 Jul 31, 2011
Reply by matt.clerke

"A fundamental American principle is the separation of Church and State. I'm sure we…"

Tyler Lewis replied May 30, 2011 to Should We Fight Patriotism? How?

232 Jun 4, 2011
Reply by MikeLong

"Why change? Just because you don't believe in Santa doesn't mean you have to stop sa…"

Tyler Lewis replied May 27, 2011 to Atheismisms

98 Feb 13, 2012
Reply by William C. Walker

"Who says copying other clubs is a bad thing? Discussions, outreach, service projects…"

Tyler Lewis replied May 4, 2011 to Hoping to start an Atheist club at my high school...

4 May 4, 2011
Reply by Dave G

"Going to church despite your atheism just shows that you hold conviction in your bel…"

Tyler Lewis replied May 1, 2011 to I have a issue with one of my ma's friend

10 May 1, 2011
Reply by wyocowboy

"Like I mentioned below this, I get to spend time with a lot of medical personnel, in…"

Tyler Lewis replied Apr 29, 2011 to Finding Secular/Rational Doctors

10 Dec 11, 2013
Reply by David Smith

"During my clinical rotations I get to know quite a few doctors, especially the ER do…"

Tyler Lewis replied Apr 29, 2011 to Finding Secular/Rational Doctors

10 Dec 11, 2013
Reply by David Smith

"Loved that! I'm totally using "Atheophobia" from now on."

Tyler Lewis replied Apr 27, 2011 to New Member "?": Misconceptions about Atheism?

48 May 11, 2011
Reply by Walter Maki

"I think an even more "magical" section of human anatomy/physiology is just a basic g…"

Tyler Lewis replied Apr 26, 2011 to Now that we know life is a chemical reaction and not divine creation, does that some how make life less special?

43 Jun 6, 2011
Reply by dr howard davis

"I study medicine currently, and it's been one of the most fascinating subjects imagi…"

Tyler Lewis replied Apr 26, 2011 to Now that we know life is a chemical reaction and not divine creation, does that some how make life less special?

43 Jun 6, 2011
Reply by dr howard davis

RSS

Blog Posts

The Void of Silence

Posted by Carol Foley on July 31, 2014 at 11:02pm 0 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service