Merlin Mercer's Discussions (93)

Discussions Replied To (79) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes!  This is playing out better than I thought!  See my reply to Matt above."

Merlin Mercer replied Jul 3, 2011 to Is atheism included in God's ultimate plan? Any Christians please riddle me this...

37 Jul 5, 2011
Reply by Michael

"Matt, I'm certainly glad to have known them.  At the time I knew them I was a Christ…"

Merlin Mercer replied Jul 3, 2011 to Is atheism included in God's ultimate plan? Any Christians please riddle me this...

37 Jul 5, 2011
Reply by Michael

"I'm glad you have a sense of humor.  If there is a hell, I'm going there in a handba…"

37 Jul 5, 2011
Reply by Michael

"Actually Dustin, you're right.  The idea behind it was that the DNA of both families…"

37 Jul 5, 2011
Reply by Michael

"Michael, you never cease to amaze me.  How could God use atheism in his plan?"

37 Jul 5, 2011
Reply by Michael

"Easy.  According to Hojatoleslam Kazem Sedighi, "Many women who do not dress modestl…"

Merlin Mercer replied Jul 3, 2011 to Nipples/breasts? Why so Taboo?

381 Sep 13, 2013
Reply by archaeopteryx

"Jewelz, this is great!  But let's not write Michael off so easily. Jesus appeared in…"

Merlin Mercer replied Jun 21, 2011 to "I will make a man finer than the Gold of Ophir"

211 Jul 4, 2011
Reply by Michael

"Not necessarily anti-religion, but I love this one for its comedic value: "I still s…"

Merlin Mercer replied Jun 21, 2011 to What is your favorite anti-religion quote?

48 Jun 26, 2011
Reply by Rev. Chris Pagan

""...I think we need to stop babying the religious and teach the FACTS!" Preach it s…"

Merlin Mercer replied Jun 17, 2011 to How would I.D be taught in schools?

64 Dec 11, 2013
Reply by David Smith

"This is very interesting information!  Thanks Gaytor.  I've used the rapid evolution…"

Merlin Mercer replied Jun 16, 2011 to Arguments for evolution

46 Jun 16, 2011
Reply by Merlin Mercer

RSS

Blog Posts

PI = 4

Posted by _Robert_ on September 16, 2014 at 8:53pm 3 Comments

Invictus

Posted by Marinda on September 11, 2014 at 4:08pm 0 Comments

Ads

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service