Kris K's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"WOW we've been around for that long? I'm a little surprised, although my shock might…"

Kris K replied Nov 20, 2012 to Why do the big names in atheism freeze up when debating William Lane Craig?

96 Dec 27, 2012
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"Hey I said I'd only waste a little time! Lol And I didn't say it made any sense...…"

Kris K replied Nov 20, 2012 to Why do the big names in atheism freeze up when debating William Lane Craig?

96 Dec 27, 2012
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"As much as I like archaeopteryx's reply to you, let's waste a little time! I'm ok wi…"

96 Dec 27, 2012
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"No, the counters to Craig's arguments convinced me because they are right. Their tru…"

96 Dec 27, 2012
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"I wasn't familiar with the phrase so lol please go easy on me with that one"

Kris K replied Nov 2, 2012 to Why do the big names in atheism freeze up when debating William Lane Craig?

96 Dec 27, 2012
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"Oh wow well now, I feel like an asshole lol I was serious! I thought it might have b…"

Kris K replied Nov 2, 2012 to Why do the big names in atheism freeze up when debating William Lane Craig?

96 Dec 27, 2012
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"Oh Kagan killed it. Zevaeros's post only said Kagan kept up with Craig. He didn't ju…"

96 Dec 27, 2012
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"I take it that I'm Kris C? Craig's a master debater of sorts. Point taken. But in…"

Kris K replied Nov 1, 2012 to Why do the big names in atheism freeze up when debating William Lane Craig?

96 Dec 27, 2012
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"I saw the Kagan debate (ironically just before reading your comment) and WOW. Now th…"

Kris K replied Nov 1, 2012 to Why do the big names in atheism freeze up when debating William Lane Craig?

96 Dec 27, 2012
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"Again, I'm agreeing with these comments. But why don't his opponents bring up the do…"

96 Dec 27, 2012
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

RSS

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service