Jason Brown's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Yeah, our anthem kinda sucks .. sorry :( But then I havn't sung it or even heard it…"

Jason Brown replied Mar 14, 2010 to In Need of Opinions!!!!

40 Aug 4, 2010
Reply by Jon Heim

"What gets me is the shirking of responsibility that comes along with it. I'm NOT an…"

Jason Brown replied Nov 16, 2009 to "God Doesn't Like Ugly"

9 Nov 20, 2009
Reply by Lord Atheist

"Awesome! Congrats!"

Jason Brown replied Nov 1, 2009 to coming out

10 Nov 1, 2009
Reply by Jason Brown

"Answer to Fuck You #5 We like it here in New Zealand too :) Good luck USA, would be…"

Jason Brown replied Aug 2, 2009 to Here are some Jumbled thoughts about healthcare (Explicit)

6 Aug 2, 2009
Reply by Jason Brown

"Fossil Bunnies in the Pre-Cambrian (sp?) anyone? Rabbit Stew?"

Jason Brown replied Jun 16, 2009 to What would it take for you to be convinced?

22 Jun 24, 2009
Reply by Dave G

"They have those in the UK? I thought it was almost exclusively an American thing?"

Jason Brown replied Jun 14, 2009 to I think Fox News is taking a dig at Stephen Hawking

6 Jun 15, 2009
Reply by Johnny

"I would love to go ... just for shits and giggles, but then it's like 14,000 miles f…"

Jason Brown replied Jun 14, 2009 to Proselytizing Public School Teacher is at it Again!

15 Jun 16, 2009
Reply by Kristy

"What would be best of course would for the archeologists to find some sort of old-te…"

Jason Brown replied May 28, 2009 to Another Blow to Young Earth Creationist's Hypothesis

43 Nov 21, 2009
Reply by Andrew J

"Gaia? No! Still to religious! ARRRGH!! HiveMom? Too creepy! How about just Auntie?"

Jason Brown replied May 7, 2009 to Godmother.

16 May 29, 2009
Reply by Frink

"Good luck Kevin I really admire what you;re doing here, even if it's totally odd fo…"

Jason Brown replied May 4, 2009 to High School Teacher Directs "Athelets For Christ" in our school setting.

18 May 4, 2009
Reply by Johnny

RSS

Forum

Sunday Disassembly

Started by Reg The Fronkey Farmer in Society. Last reply by Simon Paynton 3 hours ago. 11 Replies

Awe struck

Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen 12 hours ago. 40 Replies

where when how who why ?

Started by aubrey knows nothing * in Small Talk. Last reply by Davis Goodman 13 hours ago. 5 Replies

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service