Gallup's Mirror's Discussions (2,182)

Discussions Replied To (1954) Replies Latest Activity

"It seems someone else in Kentucky has that covered already, at least with the venomo…"

Gallup's Mirror replied Mar 1 to Bill Nye "heartbroken and sickened": debate with Ken Ham helped fund Noah's ark construction

32 Mar 3
Reply by James Cox

"Well, the answer is obvious. American football is the one true faith. God pays no at…"

Gallup's Mirror replied Mar 1 to It's official: God determines the outcome of sporting events

12 Mar 1
Reply by Zion Moulder

"All-time it would have to be the Chicago Bears. But over the last 20 years God has s…"

Gallup's Mirror replied Mar 1 to It's official: God determines the outcome of sporting events

12 Mar 1
Reply by Zion Moulder

"Agreed. The part that I find trite and vulgar: today in southern and eastern Africa,…"

12 Mar 1
Reply by Zion Moulder

"This resembles one of two scenarios from the 'happiness index' I mentioned earlier.…"

Gallup's Mirror replied Mar 1 to What Shall I Do For College?

15 Mar 2
Reply by Belle Rose

"There's a lot of that going around. I'm sure I'm not the only one who sees the ark p…"

Gallup's Mirror replied Mar 1 to Bill Nye "heartbroken and sickened": debate with Ken Ham helped fund Noah's ark construction

32 Mar 3
Reply by James Cox

"You're right. There surely are better uses for it. That's the cold (but not unexpect…"

Gallup's Mirror replied Feb 28 to Bill Nye "heartbroken and sickened": debate with Ken Ham helped fund Noah's ark construction

32 Mar 3
Reply by James Cox

"You're calling me a racist? Really? I'm afraid you'll have to walk me through this,…"

Gallup's Mirror replied Feb 28 to Are those that eat meat and are aware of the arguments for vegetarianism bad people?

78 Apr 2
Reply by mary bottoms

"I think it was intended as an appeal to the babies. Nye destroyed Ham even based on…"

Gallup's Mirror replied Feb 28 to Bill Nye "heartbroken and sickened": debate with Ken Ham helped fund Noah's ark construction

32 Mar 3
Reply by James Cox

"Because he's a tax-exempt millionaire and thus one of the Very Special People who de…"

32 Mar 3
Reply by James Cox

RSS

Blog Posts

People

Posted by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp on July 28, 2014 at 10:27pm 3 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service