Gallup's Mirror's Discussions (2,185)

Discussions Replied To (1957) Replies Latest Activity

"That's interesting and it may all be true, but I don't think it matters that much. R…"

Gallup's Mirror replied Mar 16 to Okay peaceniks, let's talk about what's going on in the Ukraine

63 Apr 11
Reply by 1stworldview

"Superb! I'm sure all sorts of special events are in the works, since Fred Phelps mad…"

Gallup's Mirror replied Mar 16 to Fred Phelps is 'near death'. How do you feel about that?

49 Mar 20
Reply by kris feenstra

"Hannity and Phelps-Roper are both sick. They share the same religiously-motivated an…"

Gallup's Mirror replied Mar 16 to Fred Phelps is 'near death'. How do you feel about that?

49 Mar 20
Reply by kris feenstra

"Phelps-Roper has a different kind of loony star power than her old man. When Fox "Ne…"

49 Mar 20
Reply by kris feenstra

"Good-bye forever, Suzanne Olsen-Hyde, unique in the majesty of life. Tribute. "

Gallup's Mirror replied Mar 16 to In Loving Memory of our friend, Suzanne Olsen-Hyde

30 Mar 28
Reply by Hope

"Same here. Mechanical failure? Hijacking? Pilot went nuts? Piracy? Terrorist attack?…"

Gallup's Mirror replied Mar 15 to Your Theories on Flight 370

22 Mar 20
Reply by Andy Hoke

"Of course it's total nonsense. That's the reason American Atheists is fighting it. A…"

Gallup's Mirror replied Mar 14 to Should American Atheists sue to have 'Cross of Ground Zero' removed?

41 Mar 15
Reply by Diane

"I suspect the admission of ignorance means you haven't looked at any of the other di…"

Gallup's Mirror replied Mar 14 to Should American Atheists sue to have 'Cross of Ground Zero' removed?

41 Mar 15
Reply by Diane

"You're entitled to your opinion, but without a basis in reality and ignoring harms l…"

Gallup's Mirror replied Mar 13 to Should American Atheists sue to have 'Cross of Ground Zero' removed?

41 Mar 15
Reply by Diane

"I might settle for that as a consolation prize if the court is going to rule that a…"

Gallup's Mirror replied Mar 13 to Should American Atheists sue to have 'Cross of Ground Zero' removed?

41 Mar 15
Reply by Diane

RSS

Blog Posts

People

Posted by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp on July 28, 2014 at 10:27pm 4 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service