Gallup's Mirror's Discussions (2,366)

Discussions Replied To (2117) Replies Latest Activity

"I really don't get this. How could opposing Sterling's discrimination against black…"

Gallup's Mirror replied May 1 to Donald Sterling banned from NBA: would you vote to force him to sell the Clippers?

51 May 6
Reply by Unseen

"Thank you, Davis. Keep rocking in the free world that is Belgium. I think Unseen mea…"

Gallup's Mirror replied May 1 to Donald Sterling banned from NBA: would you vote to force him to sell the Clippers?

51 May 6
Reply by Unseen

"That's a slippery slope fallacy and a rather outlandish one. Opposition to discrimin…"

51 May 6
Reply by Unseen

"Do you believe NBA Commissioner Adam Silver's claim that the NBA lacked a sufficient…"

51 May 6
Reply by Unseen

"I really consider this issue to be a footnote. Once Sterling's views went public, he…"

51 May 6
Reply by Unseen

"My own first amendment right to free speech means the government cannot infringe on…"

51 May 6
Reply by Unseen

"That's interesting, Gary. My first thought was that the NBA owners will probably vot…"

Gallup's Mirror replied Apr 30 to Donald Sterling banned from NBA: would you vote to force him to sell the Clippers?

51 May 6
Reply by Unseen

"What's "bad" about the other owners forcing Sterling to sell? In what way would it b…"

Gallup's Mirror replied Apr 30 to Donald Sterling banned from NBA: would you vote to force him to sell the Clippers?

51 May 6
Reply by Unseen

"If you find yourself standing in front of a judge, you're as fucked as though you're…"

Gallup's Mirror replied Apr 30 to AT LEAST 1 in 25 death row inmates are INNOCENT

29 May 1
Reply by Andy Hoke

"That's true too, but the penalty for contempt of court is a fine and/or more prison…"

Gallup's Mirror replied Apr 30 to AT LEAST 1 in 25 death row inmates are INNOCENT

29 May 1
Reply by Andy Hoke

RSS

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service