Gallup's Mirror's Discussions (2,388)

Discussions Replied To (2136) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm not rejecting "academic, science-based skepticism" (whatever that means). It's n…"

Gallup's Mirror replied May 4, 2014 to Is belief in global warming much different than religion?

172 May 9, 2014
Reply by John Major

"That's a strawman fallacy. I said you and Andy ignore or gainsay reason and evidence…"

Gallup's Mirror replied May 4, 2014 to Is belief in global warming much different than religion?

172 May 9, 2014
Reply by John Major

"Skepticism is welcome in discussions of climate change. Skepticism means that you qu…"

172 May 9, 2014
Reply by John Major

"I didn't tell you to read and believe. You told a public forum that global warming i…"

172 May 9, 2014
Reply by John Major

"Yes, Andy. We've established that you're not just ignorant, but wilfully ignorant. T…"

Gallup's Mirror replied May 3, 2014 to Is belief in global warming much different than religion?

172 May 9, 2014
Reply by John Major

"You're wrong, Andy. There is no polarizing scientific debate about whether global wa…"

Gallup's Mirror replied May 3, 2014 to Is belief in global warming much different than religion?

172 May 9, 2014
Reply by John Major

"The problem with that source is that it's an opinion piece published by Big Oil mout…"

172 May 9, 2014
Reply by John Major

"They got it wrong. (See below for details.) How shocking for a British tabloid speci…"

172 May 9, 2014
Reply by John Major

"You've still got it backward, Andy. Who do you think stands to make the most money b…"

172 May 9, 2014
Reply by John Major

"I'm still waiting to hear the reasons why the likes of you and Andy make shrill clai…"

172 May 9, 2014
Reply by John Major

RSS

Religion Virus

Services we love!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service