Gallup's Mirror's Discussions (2,367)

Discussions Replied To (2117) Replies Latest Activity

"I really don't get this. How could opposing Sterling's discrimination against black…"

Gallup's Mirror replied May 1 to Donald Sterling banned from NBA: would you vote to force him to sell the Clippers?

51 May 6
Reply by Unseen

"Thank you, Davis. Keep rocking in the free world that is Belgium. I think Unseen mea…"

Gallup's Mirror replied May 1 to Donald Sterling banned from NBA: would you vote to force him to sell the Clippers?

51 May 6
Reply by Unseen

"That's a slippery slope fallacy and a rather outlandish one. Opposition to discrimin…"

51 May 6
Reply by Unseen

"Do you believe NBA Commissioner Adam Silver's claim that the NBA lacked a sufficient…"

51 May 6
Reply by Unseen

"I really consider this issue to be a footnote. Once Sterling's views went public, he…"

51 May 6
Reply by Unseen

"My own first amendment right to free speech means the government cannot infringe on…"

51 May 6
Reply by Unseen

"That's interesting, Gary. My first thought was that the NBA owners will probably vot…"

Gallup's Mirror replied Apr 30 to Donald Sterling banned from NBA: would you vote to force him to sell the Clippers?

51 May 6
Reply by Unseen

"What's "bad" about the other owners forcing Sterling to sell? In what way would it b…"

Gallup's Mirror replied Apr 30 to Donald Sterling banned from NBA: would you vote to force him to sell the Clippers?

51 May 6
Reply by Unseen

"If you find yourself standing in front of a judge, you're as fucked as though you're…"

Gallup's Mirror replied Apr 30 to AT LEAST 1 in 25 death row inmates are INNOCENT

29 May 1
Reply by Andy Hoke

"That's true too, but the penalty for contempt of court is a fine and/or more prison…"

Gallup's Mirror replied Apr 30 to AT LEAST 1 in 25 death row inmates are INNOCENT

29 May 1
Reply by Andy Hoke

RSS

Forum

My Grandpa died last week

Started by Physeter in Small Talk. Last reply by Belle Rose 25 minutes ago. 12 Replies

How do you cure Insanity???

Started by Belle Rose in Advice. Last reply by Davis Goodman 2 hours ago. 63 Replies

A relapse.....

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen 4 hours ago. 7 Replies

The Elephant in the Room...

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Belle Rose 5 hours ago. 25 Replies

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service