Gallup's Mirror's Discussions (2,333)

Discussions Replied To (2087) Replies Latest Activity

"That's an ironic choice of words, but it's accurate. Yes, it has to be a total white…"

Gallup's Mirror replied May 8 to US Supreme Court rules: government prayers are secular

16 May 9
Reply by Unseen

"Thus, Unseen abandons any pretense at legitimately addressing any points I raise and…"

Gallup's Mirror replied May 8 to Is belief in global warming much different than religion?

172 May 9
Reply by John Major

"If thousands of pages of Nobel prize-winning scientific evidence and research, backe…"

Gallup's Mirror replied May 8 to Is belief in global warming much different than religion?

172 May 9
Reply by John Major

"But don't ask Andy to see the "math". He's just telling you there's math out there s…"

172 May 9
Reply by John Major

"Your government has always prayed to God-- "God save the United States and this Hono…"

Gallup's Mirror replied May 7 to US Supreme Court rules: government prayers are secular

16 May 9
Reply by Unseen

"I got the idea when you posted a link to her blog when I asked you to provide specif…"

Gallup's Mirror replied May 7 to While we're discussing scientific skepticism, what about evolution?

77 May 11
Reply by Unseen

"I didn't say you said skeptics are in the majority. I said you haven't presented a s…"

Gallup's Mirror replied May 6 to While we're discussing scientific skepticism, what about evolution?

77 May 11
Reply by Unseen

"That's not reasoning. That's a yet another burden of proof fallacy. You claim (over…"

Gallup's Mirror replied May 6 to While we're discussing scientific skepticism, what about evolution?

77 May 11
Reply by Unseen

"Not at all, Unseen. Most of the time, falsifying your demonstrably false statements…"

77 May 11
Reply by Unseen

"I just went there. Not only is Judith Curry herself not a climate change denier, aft…"

77 May 11
Reply by Unseen

RSS

Blog Posts

What do you do with the anger?

Posted by dataguy on September 20, 2014 at 5:12pm 0 Comments

Aftermath

Posted by Belle Rose on September 20, 2014 at 2:42am 3 Comments

Ads

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service