Gallup's Mirror's Discussions (2,498)

Discussions Replied To (2239) Replies Latest Activity

"They are both. Philosophical ethics "investigates what is the best way for humans to…"

Gallup's Mirror replied Feb 28 to An atheist has to be a moral/ethical relativist

267 Mar 17
Reply by Noel

"Unseen covered this fairly well. The objectively true statement is a reference to se…"

Gallup's Mirror replied Feb 28 to An atheist has to be a moral/ethical relativist

267 Mar 17
Reply by Noel

"Me too. It feels like I've lost an old friend. Have you a favorite scene or episode…"

Gallup's Mirror replied Feb 27 to Remembering Leonard Nimoy ('Mr. Spock' on Star Trek)

16 Mar 2
Reply by Gary Clouse

"It is bad for human beings to be without air, food, water and protection from the el…"

Gallup's Mirror replied Feb 27 to An atheist has to be a moral/ethical relativist

267 Mar 17
Reply by Noel

"Mock them back. Christians have no such account. For instance, the Christian Bible s…"

Gallup's Mirror replied Feb 25 to Column by David Brooks...thoughts?

80 Feb 28
Reply by Ed

"Our species (Homo sapiens) is over 200,000 years old and the first evidence of behav…"

Gallup's Mirror replied Feb 25 to Column by David Brooks...thoughts?

80 Feb 28
Reply by Ed

"I can relate. Keep writing. By way of encouragement; Feel like your novel is taking…"

Gallup's Mirror replied Feb 25 to What would happen if humans grew up without a context.

65 Mar 5
Reply by Pope Beanie

"That's true but unfortunately for novelists, only big names like Tom Clancy or Steph…"

Gallup's Mirror replied Feb 20 to What would happen if humans grew up without a context.

65 Mar 5
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Misattributed. ;) You'll have to ask Unseen."

Gallup's Mirror replied Feb 20 to Je Suis Charlie

93 Feb 20
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"It looks like the Supreme Court is about to decide on that. "

Gallup's Mirror replied Feb 20 to Je Suis Charlie

93 Feb 20
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

RSS

Services we love!