Gallup's Mirror's Discussions (2,364)

Discussions Replied To (2115) Replies Latest Activity

"That's funny. I was thinking the same thing about you. If you actually think what yo…"

Gallup's Mirror replied Sep 20 to Where in your life is reason absent?

71 15 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

"Sure it does. Those who are ignorant of the harm smoking causes have no reason to qu…"

Gallup's Mirror replied Sep 19 to Where in your life is reason absent?

71 15 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

"I think you're describing a difference between intelligence and wisdom. One may be i…"

Gallup's Mirror replied Sep 19 to Where in your life is reason absent?

71 15 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

"Figure skating is less popular today than it used to be, but it's still popular. The…"

Gallup's Mirror replied Sep 18 to "Nude" women's cycling team uniforms: indecent?

47 Sep 23
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"I was a fan of professional cycling for many years (before Lance Dopestrong, there w…"

Gallup's Mirror replied Sep 18 to "Nude" women's cycling team uniforms: indecent?

47 Sep 23
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"No. I couldn't find anything comparable in a Google search either. Women's curling m…"

47 Sep 23
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"See what I mean? Paranoid."

47 Sep 23
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"Exactly. The reasoning and evidence behind my points doesn't count. What matters is…"

47 Sep 23
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"Unseen nailed it. My lengthy rebuttal, which took all of 20 minutes, is time forever…"

47 Sep 23
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"Unseen has me dead to rights, Davis. For instance, there was that time in February w…"

47 Sep 23
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

RSS

Forum

Agnostic Apoplectics

Started by Richard Ahearn in Religion and the Religious, Atheism and Atheists. Last reply by Richard Ahearn 6 minutes ago. 17 Replies

we are stupid

Started by Belle Rose in Conservation and Environmental Issues. Last reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer 1 hour ago. 1 Reply

ex-muslim saying hello

Started by TheVoids in Welcome to Think Atheist. Last reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer 6 hours ago. 4 Replies

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service