Gallup's Mirror's Discussions (2,367)

Discussions Replied To (2117) Replies Latest Activity

"It's worth considering that the question itself might be meaningless, since time its…"

Gallup's Mirror replied Jun 10 to I need help understanding something - Presuppositional Apologetics

57 Jun 12
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"Ignoring reason and preaching your gospel is not only useless on TA, it's disallowed…"

Gallup's Mirror replied Jun 10 to I need help understanding something - Presuppositional Apologetics

57 Jun 12
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"Biblical "miracles" as described were demonstrations of power meant to show the worl…"

57 Jun 12
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

""Creation demands a creator" is a circular reasoning fallacy. It assumes what it is…"

57 Jun 12
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"Kimhi translated and used the Hebrew word in English as "unicorn" as a specific refe…"

Gallup's Mirror replied Jun 9 to UNICORNS IN THE BIBLE

119 Jul 10
Reply by ivy

"Indeed. The Catholic Church chose to believe something rather unfortunate: ordinatio…"

Gallup's Mirror replied Jun 9 to On the fence....

135 Jun 18
Reply by Dr. Bob

"Aw, come on, Davis. You don't get it. Consciousness and lack of consciousness are th…"

Gallup's Mirror replied Jun 9 to What if Belief in a Higher Power is Not Belief in Anything Supernatural?

107 Jun 9
Reply by Jimmy

"You do not get to have a special version of rationality just "for you", Bob. Case in…"

Gallup's Mirror replied Jun 9 to why I stopped believing... why did you exChristians stop?

161 Jul 15
Reply by Mo Trauen

"I'm satisfied with the changes that result from multiple approaches, which include h…"

Gallup's Mirror replied Jun 8 to UNICORNS IN THE BIBLE

119 Jul 10
Reply by ivy

"...while extolling the great worth of his contention, the depths of the doubter's fo…"

Gallup's Mirror replied Jun 8 to why I stopped believing... why did you exChristians stop?

161 Jul 15
Reply by Mo Trauen

RSS

Forum

The Shinto Flower among the Weeds of Religion

Started by Cato Rigas in Advice. Last reply by Cato Rigas 6 minutes ago. 5 Replies

Sunday Disassembly

Started by Reg The Fronkey Farmer in Society. Last reply by Pope Beanie 2 hours ago. 1 Reply

Genesis 3 - Quality Propaganda

Started by Aiken Drums Sister in Politics 3 hours ago. 0 Replies

In Defense of ‘Islamophobia’

Started by Brian Daurelle in Society. Last reply by Erock68la 3 hours ago. 43 Replies

Blog Posts

Life Condensed

Posted by Cato Rigas on October 19, 2014 at 8:30pm 1 Comment

Cool Vehicle Inspection!

Posted by Ed on October 18, 2014 at 9:03am 2 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service