Gallup's Mirror's Discussions (2,252)

Discussions Replied To (2014) Replies Latest Activity

"You're right. I confused Gordon's situation with another NFL player's. Marcell Dareu…"

Gallup's Mirror replied May 12 to How to explain this?

11 May 13
Reply by Ed

"Instead of advice, I can offer you this instead. Everyone here, to one degree or ano…"

Gallup's Mirror replied May 10 to Help... I'm At A Breaking Point for My Sanity

22 May 19
Reply by Morghan

"Josh Gordon is incredibly gifted. He finished the 2013 season as the NFL leader in r…"

Gallup's Mirror replied May 10 to How to explain this?

11 May 13
Reply by Ed

"You're using the term 'proof' rather carelessly. All science is subject to proof bas…"

Gallup's Mirror replied May 10 to While we're discussing scientific skepticism, what about evolution?

77 May 11
Reply by Unseen

"Amazing, oh teacher of logic. I think I pulled a muscle."

Gallup's Mirror replied May 10 to While we're discussing scientific skepticism, what about evolution?

77 May 11
Reply by Unseen

"You're moving the goal posts. I didn't say biology and physics are capable of equal…"

77 May 11
Reply by Unseen

"That's the way it's going. Is it about religion? No way. It's about history. Is it a…"

Gallup's Mirror replied May 9 to US Supreme Court rules: government prayers are secular

16 May 9
Reply by Unseen

"That's an ironic choice of words, but it's accurate. Yes, it has to be a total white…"

Gallup's Mirror replied May 8 to US Supreme Court rules: government prayers are secular

16 May 9
Reply by Unseen

"Thus, Unseen abandons any pretense at legitimately addressing any points I raise and…"

Gallup's Mirror replied May 8 to Is belief in global warming much different than religion?

172 May 9
Reply by John Major

"If thousands of pages of Nobel prize-winning scientific evidence and research, backe…"

Gallup's Mirror replied May 8 to Is belief in global warming much different than religion?

172 May 9
Reply by John Major

RSS

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service