Gallup's Mirror's Discussions (2,372)

Discussions Replied To (2122) Replies Latest Activity

"I would be off base if I meant what I think you've misunderstood me to mean. I'm not…"

Gallup's Mirror replied Jun 11, 2014 to What is domestic terrorism?

40 Jun 15, 2014
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"Exactly. The Sikh temple shooting was widely reported and called "an act of terroris…"

40 Jun 15, 2014
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"This is a reasonable description of extremism: a small minority within a larger grou…"

40 Jun 15, 2014
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"You're suggesting we have not observed that the universe is expanding? Or that it's…"

Gallup's Mirror replied Jun 11, 2014 to I need help understanding something - Presuppositional Apologetics

57 Jun 12, 2014
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"The observational evidence for the big bang indicates that the universe, including t…"

Gallup's Mirror replied Jun 11, 2014 to I need help understanding something - Presuppositional Apologetics

57 Jun 12, 2014
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"It's worth considering that the question itself might be meaningless, since time its…"

Gallup's Mirror replied Jun 10, 2014 to I need help understanding something - Presuppositional Apologetics

57 Jun 12, 2014
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"Ignoring reason and preaching your gospel is not only useless on TA, it's disallowed…"

Gallup's Mirror replied Jun 10, 2014 to I need help understanding something - Presuppositional Apologetics

57 Jun 12, 2014
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"Biblical "miracles" as described were demonstrations of power meant to show the worl…"

57 Jun 12, 2014
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

""Creation demands a creator" is a circular reasoning fallacy. It assumes what it is…"

57 Jun 12, 2014
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"Kimhi translated and used the Hebrew word in English as "unicorn" as a specific refe…"

Gallup's Mirror replied Jun 9, 2014 to UNICORNS IN THE BIBLE

126 Dec 9, 2014
Reply by Stephen Gunn

RSS

Religion Virus

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service