Gallup's Mirror's Discussions (2,367)

Discussions Replied To (2117) Replies Latest Activity

"The article Belle quoted in itself doesn't appear to be misinforming regarding the p…"

Gallup's Mirror replied Sep 26 to It is God's WILL to kill innocent children...again....

51 Sep 30
Reply by Belle Rose

"I don't believe in gods for the same reason I don't believe in leprechauns, phrenolo…"

Gallup's Mirror replied Sep 26 to What's gained by being an atheist (not religious)

65 Oct 16
Reply by Cato Rigas

"All things are not subjective, Richard. Water at sea level boils at 212°F. That is e…"

Gallup's Mirror replied Sep 24 to Agnostic Apoplectics

24 Oct 11
Reply by _Robert_

"Fooled you. "

Gallup's Mirror replied Sep 23 to "Nude" women's cycling team uniforms: indecent?

47 Sep 23
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"I think you're right. It's good publicity for the UFC and it could be good press (or…"

Gallup's Mirror replied Sep 23 to Just an unfair advantage? Or a dangerous move by UFC?

42 Oct 1
Reply by Belle Rose

"I'm afraid your opinion of the impact of a sex change is at odds with medical scienc…"

Gallup's Mirror replied Sep 23 to Just an unfair advantage? Or a dangerous move by UFC?

42 Oct 1
Reply by Belle Rose

"The UFC has weight classes for its fighters, who are (for the most part) solid muscl…"

Gallup's Mirror replied Sep 22 to Just an unfair advantage? Or a dangerous move by UFC?

42 Oct 1
Reply by Belle Rose

"It's wink-and-nod permission. If the cheerleaders had thrown buckets of pig shit on…"

Gallup's Mirror replied Sep 21 to So, all it took was a couple high school cheerleaders to ruin a prayer ban

15 Sep 25
Reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer

"You're right, Ed, at least according to the Supreme Court. The Court found in Santa…"

Gallup's Mirror replied Sep 21 to So, all it took was a couple high school cheerleaders to ruin a prayer ban

15 Sep 25
Reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer

"I think you're right. I copied the list of names verbatim from a Google translation…"

Gallup's Mirror replied Sep 21 to "Nude" women's cycling team uniforms: indecent?

47 Sep 23
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

RSS

Blog Posts

coexist

Posted by aubrey knows nothing * on October 23, 2014 at 9:25pm 1 Comment

A Life-Changing Confrontation

Posted by Belle Rose on October 23, 2014 at 2:55am 7 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service