Gallup's Mirror's Discussions (2,498)

Discussions Replied To (2239) Replies Latest Activity

"We've covered this already. Ethics describes the best ways for humans to live. It is…"

Gallup's Mirror replied Mar 1 to An atheist has to be a moral/ethical relativist

267 Mar 17
Reply by Noel

"The Aztecs believed the gods required the tears of tortured young children to make c…"

Gallup's Mirror replied Mar 1 to An atheist has to be a moral/ethical relativist

267 Mar 17
Reply by Noel

"I understand and agree. Morals throughout human history are often (perhaps overwhelm…"

Gallup's Mirror replied Feb 28 to An atheist has to be a moral/ethical relativist

267 Mar 17
Reply by Noel

"+1 Add phasers to the list as well!"

Gallup's Mirror replied Feb 28 to Remembering Leonard Nimoy ('Mr. Spock' on Star Trek)

16 Mar 2
Reply by Gary Clouse

"That was a powerful scene, where Spock is somehow violent and emotional despite that…"

Gallup's Mirror replied Feb 28 to Remembering Leonard Nimoy ('Mr. Spock' on Star Trek)

16 Mar 2
Reply by Gary Clouse

"I think they fixed it by reversing the polarity. Before that, Star Trek was a future…"

16 Mar 2
Reply by Gary Clouse

"It's ironic given the terminology but Maslow himself never suggested his "hierarchy"…"

Gallup's Mirror replied Feb 28 to An atheist has to be a moral/ethical relativist

267 Mar 17
Reply by Noel

"Ethical subjectivism is not the only possible position (for atheists or anyone else)…"

267 Mar 17
Reply by Noel

"Fixed it. Thanks."

267 Mar 17
Reply by Noel

"I don't think you mean 'child rapists should not be judged' so much as 'child rapist…"

267 Mar 17
Reply by Noel

RSS

Services we love!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service