Gallup's Mirror's Discussions (2,235)

Discussions Replied To (1999) Replies Latest Activity

"Theoretical physicists aren't claiming these things are true, let alone a "higher tr…"

Gallup's Mirror replied Jun 7 to why I stopped believing... why did you exChristians stop?

161 Jul 15
Reply by Mo Trauen

"I think so too. Every problem has more than one solution. I'm not saying a fresh OS…"

Gallup's Mirror replied Jun 7 to Help! How Do You Remove Rootkit Malware on Windows 8?

8 Jun 8
Reply by Ari E. S.

"Sorry. These are scientific questions about natural phenomena in empirical reality,…"

Gallup's Mirror replied Jun 7 to why I stopped believing... why did you exChristians stop?

161 Jul 15
Reply by Mo Trauen

"According to the Catholic Church-- the largest church in Christiandom-- not only is…"

Gallup's Mirror replied Jun 6 to On the fence....

135 Jun 18
Reply by Dr. Bob

"I think given that the US Military is (supposedly) under civilian control, the best…"

Gallup's Mirror replied Jun 6 to I'm "new" here.

21 Jun 18
Reply by Derp McChuckles

"Indeed. We're not remotely in your league. I doubt any American president has been c…"

21 Jun 18
Reply by Derp McChuckles

"This is a burden of proof fallacy. Bob's implicit claim is that your oath to support…"

21 Jun 18
Reply by Derp McChuckles

"The blogger's point is that the identity of the animal in question is a mystery and…"

Gallup's Mirror replied Jun 6 to UNICORNS IN THE BIBLE

119 Jul 10
Reply by ivy

"You're definitely not being helpful, Bob. As I've pointed out elsewhere in this thre…"

Gallup's Mirror replied Jun 6 to UNICORNS IN THE BIBLE

119 Jul 10
Reply by ivy

"Be sure to listen to Bob, Savannah. Bob might tell you atheists are morally and inte…"

Gallup's Mirror replied Jun 6 to On the fence....

135 Jun 18
Reply by Dr. Bob

RSS

Blog Posts

My Dad and the Communist Spies

Posted by Brad Snowder on August 20, 2014 at 2:39pm 2 Comments

Breaking Free

Posted by A. T. Heist on August 20, 2014 at 9:56am 5 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service