Gallup's Mirror's Discussions (2,463)

Discussions Replied To (2205) Replies Latest Activity

"I suppose so, but it's not strictly about saving lives. Which of the above professio…"

Gallup's Mirror replied Feb 17 to An ethical problem

33 Feb 18
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"That is partly true, but doctor fees aren't as much of a contributing factor as you…"

Gallup's Mirror replied Feb 17 to An ethical problem

33 Feb 18
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"Penn Jillette offers some insight on the subject. Steven Pinker says humans believe…"

Gallup's Mirror replied Feb 16 to What would happen if humans grew up without a context.

45 yesterday
Reply by Belle Rose

"Sam Harris elaborates on this interview on his blog. An excerpt: "I began my convers…"

Gallup's Mirror replied Feb 16 to BREAKING: Atheist Slaughters Three of Muslim Family in Chapel Hill, North Carolina

70 on Monday
Reply by James Cox

"And this time please do cite your sources of information, Gary."

Gallup's Mirror replied Feb 16 to BREAKING: Atheist Slaughters Three of Muslim Family in Chapel Hill, North Carolina

70 on Monday
Reply by James Cox

"I see. That's what you meant by "mythology": traditional stories explaining natural…"

70 on Monday
Reply by James Cox

"I agree. I'm an agnostic atheist as well. There are a couple of things worth mention…"

70 on Monday
Reply by James Cox

"Any way you look at it, there is no comparison between the violence committed by Chr…"

70 on Monday
Reply by James Cox

"I understand what you mean about laughter among the like-minded. That said, how ofte…"

Gallup's Mirror replied Feb 15 to New: Richard Dawkins reads his hate mail

6 Feb 15
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"It really is funny how it works. That hateful attacks can actually be so funny might…"

Gallup's Mirror replied Feb 14 to New: Richard Dawkins reads his hate mail

6 Feb 15
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

RSS

Blog Posts

Forever Cursed

Posted by Nerdy Keith on February 25, 2015 at 8:00pm 2 Comments

JOURNEY OUT OF DOGMA

Posted by Mai on February 25, 2015 at 2:30pm 2 Comments

Services we love!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2015   Created by umar.