Gallup's Mirror's Discussions (2,367)

Discussions Replied To (2117) Replies Latest Activity

"It's a reasonable defense that (1) Fox's strength is comparable to that of a woman,…"

Gallup's Mirror replied Sep 27 to Just an unfair advantage? Or a dangerous move by UFC?

42 Oct 1
Reply by Belle Rose

"...but we disagree on this last point. I just don't find the notion of cosmic parent…"

Gallup's Mirror replied Sep 27 to What's gained by being an atheist (not religious)

65 Oct 16
Reply by Cato Rigas

"Don't be silly, Virgil. I'm showing how wrong you are. That's why you respond to con…"

Gallup's Mirror replied Sep 26 to It is God's WILL to kill innocent children...again....

51 Sep 30
Reply by Belle Rose

"I'm impressed. Is Virgil actually going to walk us through his line of reasoning? Un…"

Gallup's Mirror replied Sep 26 to Resolved: Business doesn't create jobs, consumers do. Discuss...

93 Sep 30
Reply by Gary Clouse

"I sure do. "

Gallup's Mirror replied Sep 26 to It is God's WILL to kill innocent children...again....

51 Sep 30
Reply by Belle Rose

"I'm not laughing at him, Davis. I'm laughing with him. "

51 Sep 30
Reply by Belle Rose

"I'm trampling the entire issue? Gosh. Am I also throwing the entire issue down six f…"

51 Sep 30
Reply by Belle Rose

"I'm pointing out that the article, as satire, IS valid. The governor of a state hit…"

51 Sep 30
Reply by Belle Rose

"I don't doubt that you can take it. I'm simply pointing out that it happened."

51 Sep 30
Reply by Belle Rose

"The truth is that Virgil called you an idiot and said the satirical article you post…"

51 Sep 30
Reply by Belle Rose

RSS

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service