Gallup's Mirror's Discussions (2,313)

Discussions Replied To (2068) Replies Latest Activity

"That's an interesting choice of words: "cleanse". But I digress. What are the option…"

Gallup's Mirror replied Jul 25 to How should Israel deal with the missile onslaught?

222 Aug 10
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"On the subject of vague and broad: this blogger points out that Chopra's "challenge"…"

Gallup's Mirror replied Jul 21 to Deepak's challenge

29 Jul 23
Reply by Unseen

""

Gallup's Mirror replied Jul 21 to Living freely.

22 Jul 22
Reply by Ed

"It's also worth mentioning that even if we do currently lack scientific data about l…"

Gallup's Mirror replied Jul 19 to 10,000-year-old rock paintings depicting ETs and UFOs found in Chhattisgarh

20 Jul 20
Reply by Unseen

"It seems that some models of a multiverse actually are testable and falsifiable, and…"

Gallup's Mirror replied Jul 18 to Is the universe a bubble? Let's check: Making the multiverse hypothesis testable

2 Jul 18
Reply by Derp McChuckles

"You know, that would look pretty good on a t-shirt."

Gallup's Mirror replied Jul 18 to God's Sense of Humour?

8 Jul 18
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"The article notes the find has yet to be thoroughly examined by scientific experts.…"

Gallup's Mirror replied Jul 17 to 10,000-year-old rock paintings depicting ETs and UFOs found in Chhattisgarh

20 Jul 20
Reply by Unseen

"God played a cruel joke on the proboscis monkey, giving it a nose and chin that rese…"

Gallup's Mirror replied Jul 17 to God's Sense of Humour?

8 Jul 18
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"Bees or pigs. I favor pigs because they are social, intelligent and (unlike bees) om…"

Gallup's Mirror replied Jul 15 to What species will take over after humankind is gone?

35 Jul 16
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"I don't think we necessarily "should" see evidence of their existence. The SETI prog…"

Gallup's Mirror replied Jul 12 to Interesting Ideas Regarding The Fermi Paradox

22 Jul 12
Reply by dakotah tyler

RSS

Blog Posts

Invictus

Posted by Marinda on September 11, 2014 at 4:08pm 0 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service