Gallup's Mirror's Discussions (1,766)

Discussions Replied To (1602) Replies Latest Activity

"Same here. Mechanical failure? Hijacking? Pilot went nuts? Piracy? Terrorist attack?…"

Gallup's Mirror replied Mar 15 to Your Theories on Flight 370

22 Mar 20
Reply by Andy Hoke

"Of course it's total nonsense. That's the reason American Atheists is fighting it. A…"

Gallup's Mirror replied Mar 14 to Should American Atheists sue to have 'Cross of Ground Zero' removed?

41 Mar 15
Reply by Diane

"I suspect the admission of ignorance means you haven't looked at any of the other di…"

Gallup's Mirror replied Mar 14 to Should American Atheists sue to have 'Cross of Ground Zero' removed?

41 Mar 15
Reply by Diane

"You're entitled to your opinion, but without a basis in reality and ignoring harms l…"

Gallup's Mirror replied Mar 13 to Should American Atheists sue to have 'Cross of Ground Zero' removed?

41 Mar 15
Reply by Diane

"I might settle for that as a consolation prize if the court is going to rule that a…"

Gallup's Mirror replied Mar 13 to Should American Atheists sue to have 'Cross of Ground Zero' removed?

41 Mar 15
Reply by Diane

"Then please walk me through your thinking. If the Constitution doesn't say what it s…"

41 Mar 15
Reply by Diane

"This is what they do, Belle. They win some and lose some, but they win often enough…"

41 Mar 15
Reply by Diane

"Certainly, there are better ways to blow $1.8 million than on funding a religious cr…"

Gallup's Mirror replied Mar 13 to Tomas Halik wins $1.83 million Templeton Prize... for stereotyping atheists

2 Mar 13
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"I disagree. I find it vindicating when the courts correctly rule that a religious mo…"

41 Mar 15
Reply by Diane

"Legally, there is no bigger deal than violation of the Constitution. In this case, i…"

41 Mar 15
Reply by Diane

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Members

Forum

Science Isn't About Truth

Started by Ari E. S. in Philosophy. Last reply by Unseen 33 minutes ago. 21 Replies

Blog Posts

Seeing the man in the child.

Posted by Diane on April 19, 2014 at 9:52am 0 Comments

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2014   Created by Dan.