Gallup's Mirror's Discussions (1,753)

Discussions Replied To (1589) Replies Latest Activity

"Thinking is not the same as articulating thoughts. You may have spent years thinking…"

Gallup's Mirror replied Mar 18 to Fred Phelps is 'near death'. How do you feel about that?

49 Mar 20
Reply by kris feenstra

"I mean 'naive' in that I find your argument (not you as a person) unsophisticated. T…"

Gallup's Mirror replied Mar 18 to Fred Phelps is 'near death'. How do you feel about that?

49 Mar 20
Reply by kris feenstra

"I'm trying to imagine how this works in their minds in terms of God's attitude, but…"

Gallup's Mirror replied Mar 18 to Explosion levels church, kills eight, and it's a miracle because...

23 Mar 20
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"To me that sounds either a little naive or a little dishonest. Being glad when someo…"

Gallup's Mirror replied Mar 17 to Fred Phelps is 'near death'. How do you feel about that?

49 Mar 20
Reply by kris feenstra

"+1 This is some of the most interesting non-fiction I've read in years. (Random fact…"

Gallup's Mirror replied Mar 17 to Darwins Theory of Evolution Causes Horrific Evils!

34 Mar 21
Reply by looch

"I wish the world were a better place. I think it would've been better if people like…"

Gallup's Mirror replied Mar 17 to Fred Phelps is 'near death'. How do you feel about that?

49 Mar 20
Reply by kris feenstra

"In other words, under international law Crimea already had the legal right of self-d…"

Gallup's Mirror replied Mar 17 to Okay peaceniks, let's talk about what's going on in the Ukraine

63 on Friday
Reply by 1stworldview

"It depends on the situation and the self-interest. Americans are overwhelmingly agai…"

Gallup's Mirror replied Mar 17 to Okay peaceniks, let's talk about what's going on in the Ukraine

63 on Friday
Reply by 1stworldview

"I don't think they want to, but if Putin crosses the border, the new masters of the…"

63 on Friday
Reply by 1stworldview

"Putin just swallowed Crimea. Eastern Ukraine may be his next bite. Looks like the Uk…"

63 on Friday
Reply by 1stworldview

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Members

Forum

Things you hate.

Started by Devlin Cuite in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen 16 minutes ago. 90 Replies

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service