Gallup's Mirror's Discussions (2,486)

Discussions Replied To (2227) Replies Latest Activity

"You're right in that it's discriminatory, but I don't think it's an illegal form of…"

Gallup's Mirror replied Jan 30 to Remember our discussion about the baker who turned down gay business?

93 Jan 30
Reply by Davis Goodman

"The claim was that gun control would be ineffective, since would-be murderers could…"

Gallup's Mirror replied Jan 29 to The Good guy with a Gun is a myth.

78 Feb 23
Reply by Tim Palmer

"You used the word here to describe the results of activism that "WILL work" despite…"

Gallup's Mirror replied Jan 28 to Remember our discussion about the baker who turned down gay business?

93 Jan 30
Reply by Davis Goodman

"That's not my schtick, Virgil. Try here."

Gallup's Mirror replied Jan 28 to Remember our discussion about the baker who turned down gay business?

93 Jan 30
Reply by Davis Goodman

"Crackpot: People of Earth! Using only a bit of string, a wax candle, and a can of sa…"

93 Jan 30
Reply by Davis Goodman

"That or you're just repeating a racist stereotype that black people love fried chick…"

93 Jan 30
Reply by Davis Goodman

"Picketing and media attention WILL work to accomplish what result? Can you provide e…"

93 Jan 30
Reply by Davis Goodman

"I don't know what that means. Can you be more specific?"

93 Jan 30
Reply by Davis Goodman

"+1"

Gallup's Mirror replied Jan 27 to Remember our discussion about the baker who turned down gay business?

93 Jan 30
Reply by Davis Goodman

"No thanks. I've got one mother to deal with already and she's more than enough. "

Gallup's Mirror replied Jan 27 to Remember our discussion about the baker who turned down gay business?

93 Jan 30
Reply by Davis Goodman

RSS

Services we love!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service