Gallup's Mirror's Discussions (2,498)

Discussions Replied To (2239) Replies Latest Activity

"Except if the ethical statement itself is factually and reasonably true, in which ca…"

Gallup's Mirror replied Mar 16 to An atheist has to be a moral/ethical relativist

267 Mar 17
Reply by Noel

"...you'd be crackpots like those who "disagree" with standards like the shape of the…"

Gallup's Mirror replied Mar 16 to An atheist has to be a moral/ethical relativist

267 Mar 17
Reply by Noel

"In my experience, the incompetent debater is rarely capable of admitting an error. I…"

Gallup's Mirror replied Mar 15 to An atheist has to be a moral/ethical relativist

267 Mar 17
Reply by Noel

"I've been pointing out, Simon, that others (including Sam Harris) have done so alrea…"

Gallup's Mirror replied Mar 14 to An atheist has to be a moral/ethical relativist

267 Mar 17
Reply by Noel

"And that, my liege, is how we know the Earth to be banana-shaped. "

Gallup's Mirror replied Mar 14 to An atheist has to be a moral/ethical relativist

267 Mar 17
Reply by Noel

"ISIS bases its morality on Islam, not scientific empiricism. Religion is handy shoul…"

267 Mar 17
Reply by Noel

"That's because we refuted the claim that atheists must be ethical relativists and th…"

267 Mar 17
Reply by Noel

"That claim has been systematically repeated in this thread, as opposed to addressing…"

267 Mar 17
Reply by Noel

"de·lu·sion dəˈlo͞oZHən/ noun: delusion; plural noun: delusions an idiosyncratic bel…"

Gallup's Mirror replied Mar 10 to An atheist has to be a moral/ethical relativist

267 Mar 17
Reply by Noel

"Unseen's example of an ethical dilemma only illustrates that an objective result can…"

Gallup's Mirror replied Mar 9 to An atheist has to be a moral/ethical relativist

267 Mar 17
Reply by Noel

RSS

Events

Blog Posts

It's all Greek to me

Posted by Simon Mathews on April 15, 2015 at 4:14am 18 Comments

Free at last

Posted by Belle Rose on April 15, 2015 at 1:00am 3 Comments

Services we love!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2015   Created by umar.