Gallup's Mirror's Discussions (2,186)

Discussions Replied To (1957) Replies Latest Activity

"If someone says one of the best soccer players in the world is "shit" he's a complet…"

Gallup's Mirror replied yesterday to Atheism, Religion and Football

15 19 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

"The problem is that humanity, in terms of energy consumption and pollution control,…"

Gallup's Mirror replied yesterday to World conflict and problems other than Israel-Palestine.

54 yesterday
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"I think the best way to accomplish something is through activism with as many like-m…"

Gallup's Mirror replied on Wednesday to Is Anything Worth Saying Anymore?

5 yesterday
Reply by Fragile

"Outside of human rights issues, the global problem that I'm most concerned about is…"

Gallup's Mirror replied on Tuesday to World conflict and problems other than Israel-Palestine.

54 yesterday
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"Poe rides again. Religious routinely make statements so stupid and outrageous it's s…"

Gallup's Mirror replied on Monday to Five things to remember when talking with atheists

11 23 hours ago
Reply by Scott Kaelen

"I think the Israel-Palestine conflict gets more coverage in the west for a variety o…"

Gallup's Mirror replied on Monday to World conflict and problems other than Israel-Palestine.

54 yesterday
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"But sometimes, in the face of superstition, stupidity, or indicators of repressed se…"

Gallup's Mirror replied on Sunday to Signs of the Lord

11 on Sunday
Reply by Physeter

"Church sign vandalism is a civil right. "

Gallup's Mirror replied on Sunday to Signs of the Lord

11 on Sunday
Reply by Physeter

"I didn't describe any scenario where Hamas turns peaceful, unless you count option 5…"

Gallup's Mirror replied Jul 26 to How should Israel deal with the missile onslaught?

94 on Tuesday
Reply by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp

"That's an interesting choice of words: "cleanse". But I digress. What are the option…"

Gallup's Mirror replied Jul 25 to How should Israel deal with the missile onslaught?

94 on Tuesday
Reply by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp

RSS

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service