Joshua D.'s Discussions (70)

Discussions Replied To (70) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh and I was kidding about Sally. She didn't say that. I'm sorry. You have nice hai…"

Joshua D. replied Jun 24 to Seven Proofs for the Natural Immortality of the Human Soul

94 Jul 6
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"That was a really neat link to the nature and science stuff. I especially liked the…"

Joshua D. replied Jun 24 to Seven Proofs for the Natural Immortality of the Human Soul

94 Jul 6
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Ok. Thanks? Ok ok I'll play along Umm you can't prove God doesn't exists and why a…"

94 Jul 6
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"It would be terrible to not have something available to sate our curiosities. It may…"

Joshua D. replied Jun 23 to Seven Proofs for the Natural Immortality of the Human Soul

94 Jul 6
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"I think the orchestra ends up being there still. How I see it is that there is a res…"

Joshua D. replied Jun 23 to Seven Proofs for the Natural Immortality of the Human Soul

94 Jul 6
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"I found this link interesting. http://ancienthistory.about.com/od/monsters/a/020810U…"

Joshua D. replied Jun 23 to UNICORNS IN THE BIBLE

119 Jul 10
Reply by ivy

"Yea you're right. I got the impression from the post that the mythical unicorn, you…"

Joshua D. replied Jun 20 to UNICORNS IN THE BIBLE

119 Jul 10
Reply by ivy

"After reading the article in the link I feel this post is misleading. I rarely defen…"

Joshua D. replied Jun 19 to UNICORNS IN THE BIBLE

119 Jul 10
Reply by ivy

"I don't think the first part is referencing me just a strawman. I totally agree and…"

Joshua D. replied Jun 19 to UNICORNS IN THE BIBLE

119 Jul 10
Reply by ivy

"רְאֵם- reym is the Hebrew word that is used and translated in the KJV as Unicorn. I…"

Joshua D. replied Jun 18 to UNICORNS IN THE BIBLE

119 Jul 10
Reply by ivy

RSS

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service