Joe Fasulo's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"It would be far easier to answer questions such as those expressed here if one were…"

Joe Fasulo replied Apr 5 to Is free will compatible with determinism?

201 Apr 16
Reply by Unseen

"First of all there's no such thing or person as a real Christian. One must behave as…"

Joe Fasulo replied Sep 2, 2014 to The Cross

41 Sep 7, 2014
Reply by Yahweh

"Instead of calling this a "War" what is so wrong about calling this an international…"

Joe Fasulo replied Aug 28, 2014 to Has ISIS finally done something that that might start WW3?

92 Jan 26
Reply by Davis Goodman

"An understanding of the word "rational" or rationality should begin with an understa…"

Joe Fasulo replied Aug 27, 2014 to What is "Rational thinking"?

196 Sep 9, 2014
Reply by Unseen

"I'm sorry I was not clear. Of course I meant businesswomen. Unfortunately women do n…"

Joe Fasulo replied Aug 26, 2014 to Has ISIS finally done something that that might start WW3?

92 Jan 26
Reply by Davis Goodman

"How many times have American politicians promised educational reforms and education…"

Joe Fasulo replied Aug 26, 2014 to Has ISIS finally done something that that might start WW3?

92 Jan 26
Reply by Davis Goodman

"Atheism is a great deal more than just a rejection of gods and devils. It is an unde…"

Joe Fasulo replied Jun 1, 2013 to How to Persuade an Atheist to Become Christian

103 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer

"I was told many years ago that man is an electrical, chemical, mechanical machine th…"

Joe Fasulo replied Jun 1, 2013 to Relgious Fundamentalism: A Mental Illness?

1 Jun 1, 2013
Reply by Joe Fasulo

RSS

Events

Blog Posts

My Purity Ring

Posted by Michelle Varni on July 5, 2015 at 7:18pm 7 Comments

Services we love!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service