Derek's Discussions (150)

Discussions Replied To (128) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Hany, just a few thoughts here... 1. Why is Assad barring most foreign media? Wha…"

Derek replied Oct 22, 2011 to Syrian Revolution - Terrorism or Freedom

60 Oct 30, 2011
Reply by Hany

"Some great responses. And the Tim Minchin video just made my day."

Derek replied Oct 8, 2011 to Do Atheists believe in soulmates (in general)?

161 Aug 29, 2012
Reply by Simon Paynton

"The music pill.   I'm already a guitarist, but would love to master the violin and p…"

Derek replied Oct 3, 2011 to Red pill makes you fluent in every spoken language. Blue pill makes you a master of every musical instrument in the world. Which do you swallow?

57 Jan 21, 2012
Reply by Matt Sexton

"It's ok, but how can one not believe in no God?.. semantically speaking:  "I don't b…"

Derek replied Sep 25, 2011 to Owned by Pascal's Wager.

27 Oct 6, 2011
Reply by IEatDinosaurMeat

"Welcome to reality : )"

Derek replied Sep 4, 2011 to Hi, I'm Helen.

35 Sep 8, 2011
Reply by H

"Metaphysics looks into the nature of reality. It trys to adress the nature of existe…"

Derek replied Sep 1, 2011 to Atheists who still hang on to metaphysical thinking

19 Sep 4, 2011
Reply by Unseen

"If there are T-rex on the island, I'm going for A - and find a bullet to shoot mysel…"

Derek replied Aug 31, 2011 to You are stuck on an island infested with dionsaurs... Pick one list of things you can have on the island.

65 Sep 4, 2011
Reply by Charlie Sellers

"Carlin's black comedy had a philosophical bent to it. He took on the big issues whic…"

Derek replied Aug 31, 2011 to Your favorite atheist/"agnostic"/freethinking thinker, writer or orator?

33 Sep 4, 2011
Reply by Charlie Sellers

"Carlin was great for ripping into religion but in his late sixties he became horribl…"

Derek replied Aug 31, 2011 to Your favorite atheist/"agnostic"/freethinking thinker, writer or orator?

33 Sep 4, 2011
Reply by Charlie Sellers

""Now, granted, it's unlikely that life elsewhere is human or even humanoid."   I'd s…"

Derek replied Aug 29, 2011 to What do the Christians say about this?

23 Sep 4, 2011
Reply by Brad Reddekopp

RSS

Forum

Sunday Disassembly

Started by Reg The Fronkey Farmer in Society. Last reply by Simon Paynton 3 hours ago. 11 Replies

Awe struck

Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen 12 hours ago. 40 Replies

where when how who why ?

Started by aubrey knows nothing * in Small Talk. Last reply by Davis Goodman 13 hours ago. 5 Replies

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service