Courtney Hammett's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Well, I used to feel guilty for masturbating, too, especially since I'm a girl and I…"

Courtney Hammett replied Jun 3, 2012 to Question About A Religious Arguments Regarding Sex

118 Jul 10, 2012
Reply by Nerdy Keith

"Maybe I am mad at God, whether he's real or not. Maybe I hated not hearing his voice…"

Courtney Hammett replied Jun 3, 2012 to "You are just mad at god"--Are we actually encouraging this by mistake?

276 Jan 28
Reply by MikeLong

"Since he sounds like such an important person in your life, I'd say you should tell…"

Courtney Hammett replied Jun 3, 2012 to Should I tell My Pastor I'm An Atheist?

23 Jun 3, 2012
Reply by Courtney Hammett

"I couldn't bear to ban it. Mankind has always relied on it when reason didn't give t…"

Courtney Hammett replied May 28, 2012 to something to ponder

46 May 28, 2012
Reply by Ron V

"Well, I would answer honestly, as a teacher. Even though parents' responses can be r…"

Courtney Hammett replied May 27, 2012 to Should I Lie to Children?

197 Dec 15, 2013
Reply by Lana Smith

"Even though it helps people, I feel weird when people say they're here for a reason…"

Courtney Hammett replied May 27, 2012 to What xian/religious sayings get on your nerves?

309 Jan 27, 2013
Reply by archaeopteryx

"I try not to focus on it. But I also listen to songs like "Winter Winds" by Mumford…"

Courtney Hammett replied May 27, 2012 to Dealing with the inevitable

158 Nov 26, 2012
Reply by Tiffany Willoughby

"At first, I hated going into the Cook-Out restaurant or Zaxby's because they played…"

Courtney Hammett replied May 27, 2012 to Random little question for ex-religious people.

64 Jun 12, 2012
Reply by Tenley Cherie

"So...this is trying to say that scientists and religious people both rely on faith.…"

Courtney Hammett replied May 27, 2012 to (re)Explosion of this on facebook is kind of annoying

75 May 27, 2012
Reply by Courtney Hammett

"Well, you could replace the need for gods with the need for personal development or…"

Courtney Hammett replied May 27, 2012 to the Atheist in 12 step recovery

60 Jan 2
Reply by Bob Foster

RSS

Blog Posts

Invictus

Posted by Marinda on September 11, 2014 at 4:08pm 0 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service