Dale Headley's Discussions (459)

Discussions Replied To (433) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree with these four tenets, except I think they are more indicative of antitheis…"

Dale Headley replied Apr 4 to "The Four Tenets of Atheism"

228 Apr 17
Reply by James Cox

"I feel about scientology EXACTLY the way I do about every other religion.  Every bit…"

Dale Headley replied Apr 4 to 'Going Clear' Scientology and the Prison of Belief (HBO documentary produced by Alex Gibney)

13 Apr 20
Reply by Pope Beanie

"First, of course it’s possible, since religion is a form of insanity.  Second, wheth…"

Dale Headley replied Apr 4 to should I worry about my parents kicking me out because of my atheism

36 Apr 9
Reply by diggerbanks

"Given that a cult is, by definition, a religious practice based on nonsensical, unsu…"

Dale Headley replied Apr 4 to Is Christianity a cult

60 Apr 9
Reply by Dr. Bob

"What I find incomprehensible is that anyboy takes the Bible seriously.  It is not hi…"

Dale Headley replied Mar 6 to It Seems Like Yahweh WANTS Sin To Occur

92 Mar 26
Reply by Mai

"I’ve always been a bit squishy about the big bang.  This one has no more proof than…"

Dale Headley replied Feb 18 to New theory of cosmic origin implies no Big Bang

54 Mar 1
Reply by Michael

"   People’s “personal beliefs,” insofar as they hurt society and the health & sa…"

Dale Headley replied Feb 9 to Should 'personal belief' vaccine exemptions be allowed?

25 Feb 13
Reply by Ron Humphrey

"It’s nice to know that there are a few thoughful, reasonable, thinking conservatives…"

Dale Headley replied Feb 7 to Column by David Brooks...thoughts?

80 Feb 28
Reply by Ed

"You could make a case that, if somebody started killing religious people because of…"

Dale Headley replied Feb 7 to Is it possible to kill in the name of Atheism?

92 Apr 9
Reply by Gary Clouse

"Crazy people in every country sometimes manage to get guns.  But, since it’s more di…"

Dale Headley replied Jan 20 to France has strict gun laws. Why didn’t that save Charlie Hebdo victims?

312 Jan 31
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

© 2015   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service