Dale Headley's Discussions (457)

Discussions Replied To (432) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks, Davis, for making it excruciatingly clear just how utterly disconnected from…"

Dale Headley replied Apr 22 to THREE SIMPLE QUESTIONS FOR THEISTS

50 Apr 29
Reply by Dr. Bob

"I found the true story of "The Boys in the Boat," by Daniel James Brown inspiring.  …"

Dale Headley replied Apr 20 to Books to read in 2015

14 Apr 22
Reply by Stutz

"Why pick on Dr. Oz, when television, up and down the dial, is rampant with bull****…"

Dale Headley replied Apr 20 to Dr. Oz finally getting his due

20 Apr 28
Reply by Ed

"I’d like to see a billboard like that in my neighborhood; except that it would be sh…"

Dale Headley replied Apr 20 to New billboard in Knoxville, TN

20 Apr 20
Reply by Dale Headley

"I can understand the logic of police officers who believe he should have shot the su…"

Dale Headley replied Apr 20 to The Ohio cop taking flak for NOT shooting a suspect

19 Apr 21
Reply by Pope Beanie

"The core question is, did Jesus ever exist?  I am 99% certain he didn’t. If there ha…"

Dale Headley replied Apr 7 to Was Jesus' Body Recovered from the Tomb by His Followers?

74 Apr 18
Reply by James Cox

"Insmuch as there is no mention in the Bible of God preventing the natural processes…"

Dale Headley replied Apr 7 to Was Jesus' Body Recovered from the Tomb by His Followers?

74 Apr 18
Reply by James Cox

" I agree with you, completely; there are a lot of us who feel as you do.  But I have…"

Dale Headley replied Apr 7 to Do we still believe in a robust freedom of speech?

54 Apr 12
Reply by Gary Clouse

"Of course it’s possible your parents would kick you out, since all relgious people a…"

Dale Headley replied Apr 4 to should I worry about my parents kicking me out because of my atheism

36 Apr 9
Reply by diggerbanks

"I agree with these four tenets, except I think they are more indicative of antitheis…"

Dale Headley replied Apr 4 to "The Four Tenets of Atheism"

228 Apr 17
Reply by James Cox

RSS

Forum

An Atheist Time Capsule

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk 9 hours ago. 0 Replies

9 dead, 46 wounded by gunfire in Chicago

Started by Unseen in Society. Last reply by matt.clerke 3 hours ago. 7 Replies

Thoughts on the Women's World Cup and soccer/football in general

Started by Unseen in Small Talk. Last reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer 49 minutes ago. 11 Replies

Questions from an old member who hasn't been around in quite awhile...

Started by Rocky Oliver (LotusGeek) in Small Talk. Last reply by Rocky Oliver (LotusGeek) 18 hours ago. 3 Replies

New site

Started by umar in Announcements. Last reply by Ron Humphrey 11 minutes ago. 58 Replies

Events

Blog Posts

My Purity Ring

Posted by Michelle Varni on July 5, 2015 at 7:18pm 5 Comments

Services we love!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service