Dale Headley's Discussions (412)

Discussions Replied To (369) Replies Latest Activity

"   I suggest starting with his appalling "accurate account of genealogy" claim.  WHI…"

Dale Headley replied Sep 30, 2011 to Help! Genesis

24 Oct 2, 2011
Reply by Steve

"     I can understand your reluctance to unnecessarily alienate people by beating th…"

Dale Headley replied Sep 24, 2011 to Hello fellow atheists

23 Sep 24, 2011
Reply by rtaylortitle

"   I find that even some of the J.W.'s and Mormons who come to my door on Saturday m…"

Dale Headley replied Sep 24, 2011 to When do you think people will finally start to understand atheism?

353 Nov 26, 2012
Reply by Tiffany Willoughby

"   This is a meaningless question.  There is (or should be) no such thing as an intr…"

Dale Headley replied Sep 22, 2011 to Atheists, are you introverted or extroverted?

129 Dec 9, 2012
Reply by James Cox

"   Kairan:    If your grandma specifically asks you about your beliefs, it would be…"

Dale Headley replied Sep 20, 2011 to Help please! Coming Out, Hurting Others, End of Life Issues

41 Sep 27, 2011
Reply by psychoactive

"   The problem is that both people who simply "lack"any kind of theistic belief syst…"

Dale Headley replied Sep 18, 2011 to Atheism Semantics

58 Sep 22, 2011
Reply by Charlie Sellers

"   I recently had a conversation about this very thing with a girl whom I like VERY…"

Dale Headley replied Sep 18, 2011 to Religion and Personal Relationships

32 Sep 20, 2011
Reply by H

"   Forget the math.  If God created ONLY Adam and Eve, there would be no genetic var…"

Dale Headley replied Sep 16, 2011 to Interesting Math problem for Christians and Atheists alike

63 Sep 22, 2011
Reply by Lewal

"   You said it yourself: "I know that it's stupid..."  Well, if you recognize this f…"

Dale Headley replied Sep 15, 2011 to Ghosts, my irrational fear

43 Sep 19, 2011
Reply by Evan Meinel

"   I think I'm in love!"

Dale Headley replied Sep 12, 2011 to So, what do atheists believe?

251 Feb 25, 2013
Reply by Henry Slank

RSS

Atheist Sites

Forum

What is the Destiny of Intelligence?

Started by Roy Plisko in Philosophy. Last reply by Unseen 1 hour ago. 61 Replies

conspiracy theories

Started by Seth Richardson in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen 3 hours ago. 20 Replies

Criticize the ideology, not the person?

Started by Erock68la in Small Talk. Last reply by Erock68la 3 hours ago. 28 Replies

6 YEARS!

Started by Dan in Announcements. Last reply by Pope Beanie 8 hours ago. 6 Replies

The Movie Kiss: Romance or Rape?

Started by Unseen in Society. Last reply by Pope Beanie 8 hours ago. 12 Replies

Blog Posts

Rounding Up?

Posted by Carol Foley on November 20, 2014 at 3:17am 2 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service